Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkanas last of all P5 teams in rushing inside 5 yard line

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 23, 2017, 11:37:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Not sure of the value of that stat unless it just means that Arkansas cannot score TD's by rushing once inside the 5. Sign of a weak power blocking O line for sure. Overwhelmed by the opposing line and defense every time. And Bielema said we will become O line U. Hmmm.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Oklahawg

HogInMemphis leads HV in starting incendiary threads.

See? Easy to play with statistics.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Oklahawg on September 23, 2017, 12:04:32 pm
HogInMemphis leads HV in starting incendiary threads.

See? Easy to play with statistics.
Some say incendiary when you do not like the facts. Others recognize it as fact that it is. We know what you like to choose when it's me. Good luck.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.