Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's how hugh was discovered

Started by Pig in the Pokey, July 24, 2017, 04:52:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Nutt was gifted. It was a State fan, OF COURSE.  http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20145148/ole-miss-rebels-hugh-freeze-ouster-result-odd-pairing-houston-nutt-attorney-mississippi-state-bulldogs-writer

""It's very Mississippi," Bruse Loyd, a Houston-based attorney, told ESPN last month. "It's very William Faulkner."

Loyd, who represents former Ole Miss staffer Barney Farrar, and who said he played junior college football with Mississippi State president Mark Keenum, all but predicted Freeze's ouster a month ago. "There's just so much drama and it involves a lot of tragedy," Loyd said. "It's going to get worse and there's going to be a lot more that's coming.""

OH, SNAP>
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

supersaint

I knew the Clintons would have a link to this.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: supersaint on July 24, 2017, 05:07:45 pm
I knew the Clintons would have a link to this.
unbelievable. but, yep. All we are missing is the donkeyshow (if you dont count Freeze as Donkey from Shrek, in which case we even have that).
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

LZH

Wow. This is really getting good.

cpohog

Throw some elephant crap in there and this thing is a 3 ring circus!!!

MissippHog

Quote from: LZH on July 24, 2017, 06:55:58 pm
Wow. This is really getting good.
I don't know if I'd necessarily call it good because what I heard yesterday is actually pretty disgusting.  All I'm going to say is it was pre-Ole Miss and this wasn't info that's been passed along, it's straight from the person affected.  Whether that person is credible or anything will come of it remains to be seen.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on July 24, 2017, 09:02:22 pm
This one is gettin good yall!

Unless you are the family of Hugh Freeze. I feel so sorry for them.
Go Hogs Go!

snoblind

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on July 24, 2017, 05:14:05 pm
unbelievable. but, yep. All we are missing is the donkeyshow (if you dont count Freeze as Donkey from Shrek, in which case we even have that).

So did the dude on SEC Rant who joined just to say something else was coming down today ever get more specific?

Boarcephus

"Houston had no interest in this information being used to embarrass Hugh Freeze, and he made that very clear to me," Mars said. "He wasn't interested in taking a pound of flesh from Hugh Freeze. He only wanted to clear his name."

Does anyone truly believe this? 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

kodiakisland

Quote from: Boarcephus on July 24, 2017, 09:19:19 pm
"Houston had no interest in this information being used to embarrass Hugh Freeze, and he made that very clear to me," Mars said. "He wasn't interested in taking a pound of flesh from Hugh Freeze. He only wanted to clear his name."

Well, he did give Ole Miss the chance to issue an apology prior to the law suit, which they turned down.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Andrew Hogfan

Idk, but i was told this last week by a co-worker that claims to know HDN. I told him i hope he doesnt need the money because i want it to go to court. He said Houston just wants his name cleared.
WPS!!!

AugustaHog

If Hugh Freeze is morally corrupt, as many of these allegations indicate, the truth needs to come out.  It has to be pretty bad to run away from $12 mil like a scalded dog.

Piggfoot

They are trying their best to white wash this phone call and keep recruits out of it.  Why because if the calls were made for recruits. This would make Penn State look like a Mother Goose story. The particulars will be happy with Freeze under the bus.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

lasthog

Quote from: Piggfoot on July 24, 2017, 10:19:37 pm
They are trying their best to white wash this phone call and keep recruits out of it.  Why because if the calls were made for recruits. This would make Penn State look like a Mother Goose story. The particulars will be happy with Freeze under the bus.

I know you were only comparing what may have happened at Ole Miss to the sordid saga of the PSU scandal to make a point. However, buying hookers for a young man I find less horrid than raping him in the shower.

MultipleScoreGasms

I believe it.  However, if he now has an opportunity for a big settlement out of Ole Miss, it will be hard to resist going after it.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: snoblind on July 24, 2017, 09:15:14 pm
So did the dude on SEC Rant who joined just to say something else was coming down today ever get more specific?
not so much, although he was alluding to ross bjork receiving the NCAA response.

The rumors of point shaving, Bo wallace, and high school girls are still swirling.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: kodiakisland on July 24, 2017, 09:24:48 pm
Well, he did give Ole Miss the chance to issue an apology prior to the law suit, which they turned down.

Because he cares about himself more than anyone else.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

supersaint

Quote from: lasthog on July 24, 2017, 10:53:17 pm
I know you were only comparing what may have happened at Ole Miss to the sordid saga of the PSU scandal to make a point. However, buying hookers for a young man I find less horrid than raping him in the shower.

Yes, agreed
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Andrew Hogfan on July 24, 2017, 09:28:05 pm
Idk, but i was told this last week by a co-worker that claims to know HDN. I told him i hope he doesnt need the money because i want it to go to court. He said Houston just wants his name cleared.

Fair enough. Hey, does anyone know if Nutt is still getting checks from the U of A?

There have been other stories over the years, of hookers being arranged for players/recruits. Can't remember who, maybe some basketball programs. If I say this is a shocking concept, will people say to me "oh, that's fairly common...this has been going on for years"?? We see plenty of photos floating around where the player is in the company of one (or more) very attractive coed types. It's often suspicious, but could be innocent. Guess it depends on how the night turned out.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

longpig

Quote from: Piggfoot on July 24, 2017, 10:19:37 pm

Louisville B ball maybe.  Ain't even in the same universe as the Penn State scandal.  Nittany Lion football will never recover.  ever.
Don't be scared, be smart.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: longpig on July 26, 2017, 11:14:15 am
Louisville B ball maybe.  Ain't even in the same universe as the Penn State scandal.  Nittany Lion football will never recover.  ever.

11-3 LY overall, 8-1 in Conference play. Looks like they are recovering nicely from a really terrible thing to have been allowed to happen.
Go Hogs Go!

247Hog

Quote from: longpig on July 26, 2017, 11:14:15 am

ESPN article from this morning. Might want to pay closer attention to College Football this season. Penn St. is pre-season #5
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/20148331/biggest-august-storyline-top-25-team

5. Penn State

It has been five years since the Jerry Sandusky scandal rocked central Pennsylvania. After last season's Rose Bowl run the mood has changed around the Nittany Lions, and it appears everyone on campus will be pushing hard to officially put that stretch behind them as they head into a promising 2017 season. -- Murphy
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

TheJoeyBucketz

https://sports.yahoo.com/houston-nutt-lawyer-went-nuclear-hugh-freeze-ole-miss-231430588.html

From the article- "I've been working 15-hour days, seven days a week," Mars said. "I'll keep doing that until December if need be."

I don't know how much this cat charges per hour, but I'm going to guess $500. That's $52,500 per week ($210k/mth) at those hourly figures, and that is not taking into account any associates or paralegals that are billing for this case, also.

There is always the chance that Ole Miss will have to pay attorney's fees, so ol' Houston may end up coming out pretty good. However, that is definitely not a certainty, so he went into this deal with the knowledge that he may end up paying a million plus for this lawsuit out of his own pocket.

That is freaking dedication to your mission right there. Dude is one bad man to have as an enemy. For the first time in a long time, I have some respect for old Hootie.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

onebadrubi

I expect to him win his case if it does not settle.  He will be compensated for the lawyer cost as well.  I would assume the lawyers fees are inflated for this and if Nutt has to pay them It might defer to a percent of settlement?

GuvHog

Quote from: mrp on July 26, 2017, 12:07:14 pm
That makes one of us who has some respect for the dork.

I respect him for the way he's handling this but not for the way he handled things in 206-2007.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Sivad

"I'm looking for Hugh's burner phone. Have you got it Leigh Anne?"

Jek Tono Porkins

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on July 24, 2017, 10:57:17 pm
I actually believe nutt. I wouldn't let someone else or a university slander my name. He dug his own grave in Fayetteville, but that doesn't mean he deserves the treatment he got from ole miss so they could cover their butts.
It's a way for him to save face also. His narrative is that Ole Miss slandered him to such a degree that he couldn't get a job anywhere. Might be true, might not, you'd have to ask the potential employers. But I remember when Nutt interviewed for the Dallas Cowboys running back coach position. I'm having trouble finding the article but one of the coaches on staff said they really liked Nutt's energy and demeanor, but his interview was "a real mess when it came to x's and o's."
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung