Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Original Rock CD Release with Razorback Tune.

Started by threeNout, June 28, 2017, 07:16:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

I hope the mods can allow some front page time until August for me to get the word out about my new CD/DVD.

It has the Razorback music video I released last year, now remixed, as the last tune/video.

I spent the last 8 months writing and recording 7 more tunes along with conceptual music videos.

It's called Another Day.

I just uploaded all 8 videos to my youtube channel, please check it out if so inclined.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJM57zWprpXxYVdc7nMEbCQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Title Track:

Another Day

jlrock

No offense but that was not close to anything good.  Maybe its me but that made me think, I hope he has a good day job.

sowmonella

Quote from: jlrock on June 28, 2017, 08:38:09 pm
No offense but that was not close to anything good.  Maybe its me but that made me think, I hope he has a good day job.

What a pathetic response. No need at all to be an azz on this board.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

threeNout

Not sure which song you listened to, but that's OK.

I know all 8 songs are good, I also know not everyone will appreciate my style.

thanks for the honest response anyway.

threeNout

Quote from: sowmonella on June 28, 2017, 08:44:07 pm
What a pathetic response. No need at all to be an azz on this board.

ready for it, been doing this a while and I know how some will act. 

My favorite is probably "Heaven Went Low", followed closely by "The Fall"

"Heaven Went Low"

"The Fall"

Dwight_K_Shrute

Whether it's good or bad, if you have a passion for something and you follow it and put effort into you are already ahead of most people.  If you then put yourself out there to be criticized even better.  I tell my kids the one thing I don't want you to live with is regret.  Not the regret of making a bad decision, we all have that, but we can learn from those.  I mean the regret of not trying something, not making a change or following a dream, doing something new.  That regret lingers can make you always wonder "what if"  If you try and fail and least you know and can move on to the next thing.

Kudos to you for having something you love, going for it, and wanting to share it.  Also big respect on how you take the criticism and respond to it. NBC, nothing but class.  Wish you well in your pursuits and don't let anyone get you down.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

threeNout

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 30, 2017, 08:49:42 am
Whether it's good or bad, if you have a passion for something and you follow it and put effort into you are already ahead of most people.  If you then put yourself out there to be criticized even better.  I tell my kids the one thing I don't want you to live with is regret.  Not the regret of making a bad decision, we all have that, but we can learn from those.  I mean the regret of not trying something, not making a change or following a dream, doing something new.  That regret lingers can make you always wonder "what if"  If you try and fail and least you know and can move on to the next thing.

Kudos to you for having something you love, going for it, and wanting to share it.  Also big respect on how you take the criticism and respond to it. NBC, nothing but class.  Wish you well in your pursuits and don't let anyone get you down.

Thanks Dwight, I guess artistically expressing yourself on a sports message board takes a certain kind of bravery, or stupidity, haha.

I've gotten some really good feed back on this group of songs in places I've posted them on that's probably more appropriate.

Ironic the one song that hasn't had a listen yet "Ain't Gonna Get Me Down", rather fitting to your quote I bolded.

Love for making the videos all started about 8 months ago when I made "You Can't Reason with a Razorback".

I did remix that song to sound a bit better, and re-sang it along with the other 7 at Blackwater studios in Cabot (thanks Mike!).

I know most on hear saw it last year, but for those who haven't, here it is.

thanks everyone for allowing me to post these on here, and for those who take the time to listen and watch, this was 8 months worth of work.

Biggus Piggus

Recording is all kinds of challenge. I know what it feels like to be in the studio, trying to be brilliant on cue. It is shittons of pressure. Keep on chooglin', man.
[CENSORED]!

LZH

Very 60's...add a 12 string Rickenbacker and that could be the Byrds. Excellent job buddy.

threeNout

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on July 01, 2017, 03:19:30 pm
Recording is all kinds of challenge. I know what it feels like to be in the studio, trying to be brilliant on cue. It is shittons of pressure. Keep on chooglin', man.

Quote from: LZH on July 01, 2017, 05:07:36 pm
Very 60's...add a 12 string Rickenbacker and that could be the Byrds. Excellent job buddy.

50K+ combined posts, making comments like that, I'm a happy guy, thank you both very much.

factchecker

I like it.  I wish we'd have more fans do stuff like this.

Somebody needs to make a remix of short squat texan:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

panhandlepig

No offense?  You should use your words more sparingly and appropriately.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Lmao

tomarkansawyer

Quote from: threeNout on June 28, 2017, 07:16:55 pm
I hope the mods can allow some front page time until August for me to get the word out about my new CD/DVD.

It has the Razorback music video I released last year, now remixed, as the last tune/video.

I spent the last 8 months writing and recording 7 more tunes along with conceptual music videos.

It's called Another Day.

I just uploaded all 8 videos to my youtube channel, please check it out if so inclined.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJM57zWprpXxYVdc7nMEbCQ/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Title Track:

Another Day

Hey ThreeNout. Just wanted to encourage you to keep plugging. The Music industry is incredibly difficult enough without people making it even harder. My son is about to release his first album as well. I posted a link to one of his songs that will be on the album on sound cloud for you, would like to hear what you think.

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F311760392&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true

www.ThomasStringfellow.com

threeNout

Quote from: tomarkansawyer on July 01, 2017, 08:07:14 pm
would like to hear what you think.

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F311760392&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true

good voice and songwriter, should have a future at some level if he keeps working at it.

HillBillyHogfan

Quote from: threeNout on June 29, 2017, 03:51:15 am
ready for it, been doing this a while and I know how some will act. 

My favorite is probably "Heaven Went Low", followed closely by "The Fall"

"Heaven Went Low"

"The Fall"

Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

HamSammich

I liked them all a lot. Nice job.

I don't know if Paramount could ever go after you for using movie clips but I have doubts  they would.