Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has anyone been following the Demo-Gaz 25 game series?

Started by depressed_fan, June 15, 2017, 12:00:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

depressed_fan

Of the most memorable football games we have had since 92? Did anyone send in a game? They wrote about the 2006 Auburn game today. It was a good article.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

redleg

Yes, good reads. But they have included three losses as of today.  ??? I wouldn't call any loss all that "memorable", so I don't understand the logic of including losses in their list.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

FineAsSwine

How far have they gotten and could someone provide an assessment of the picks so far?
Hogs up! Covid down!

PigDaddyKane

It's been interesting.  A lot of pain as well.  The loss to ULM is today's.  Epic screw up all the way around.  One I lay at the feet of the coaching staff. 

I still don't get why you don't run the ball and burn some clock if you have an untested QB under center.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Uberanubis

i know they talked about the 2007 USCE game in which D-mac tied an sec record for 321 yards in a game.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

PigDaddyKane

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 16, 2017, 03:39:15 pm
i know they talked about the 2007 USCE game in which D-mac tied an sec record for 321 yards in a game.

The good ( or bad) is they include video highlights of the game.  It was great to watch the old Dmac and Felix Jones clips.  Watching the ULM game, not so much.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!