Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bonfield is Back

Started by JonClaudeVanHam, June 14, 2017, 04:10:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JonClaudeVanHam

According to his Twitter. Wow.
Quote from: rhames on Today at 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

yraciv

Wow! I don't know what everyone else has, but I'm seeing preseason top 5 at this point.

The_Iceman

Bonfield and Knight back? Gonna be loaded next year.

jackflash

surprised by this but glad

SPAL

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 14, 2017, 04:41:22 pm
Bonfield and Knight back? Gonna be loaded next year.

Not to mention the quality of the recruits that should end up on campus.

YtownHog

What about Shaddy? Any word there?

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: YtownHog on June 14, 2017, 08:28:06 pm
What about Shaddy? Any word there?

Nothing on his Twitter.
Quote from: rhames on Today at 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

The_Iceman

pigture perfect

Wow! Have to wait 9 months for baseball season now.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

bulldog04

Maddhog

Shaddy tweeted that he would be back but one could sense the disappointment.   
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Maddhog on June 14, 2017, 10:17:42 pm
Shaddy tweeted that he would be back but one could sense the disappointment.
I hope he doesn't have attitude issues that only pine can fix

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 15, 2017, 06:30:32 am

I don't think that will be the case at all. Shaddy is a fiery guy with great team character. I think he comes back more determined than ever to earn a draft number. And I think he will get just that after next season. Its a simple gut check by the pros regarding Shaddy.  There is a place in baseball for guys like Carson.

HogFansReunited

Wow, this team was great this year. Next year should be phenomenal.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawginbigd1

Team looks to be better stacked than anticipated, and felt like would be good anyway. Glad Luke is back.........K'ing when no strikes were thrown with 0 outs and 2 in position is going to remain etched for a minute.

texas tush hog

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on June 15, 2017, 07:17:45 am
I don't think that will be the case at all. Shaddy is a fiery guy with great team character. I think he comes back more determined than ever to earn a draft number. And I think he will get just that after next season. Its a simple gut check by the pros regarding Shaddy.  There is a place in baseball for guys like Carson.

It is never a gut check by the pros, they hold all the cards.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 15, 2017, 06:30:32 am
I think his disappointment was with the draft and the process.  The only thing he can do to improve his situation and play lights out next year.

hogman64

I don't know if there is any answer for it but IMO the main problem  Bonfield and Shaddy have is their plate discipline.  Both are to easy to get out with bad pitches.  they both are far along in their baseball lives, have probably had this pointed out to them 5 million times  and haven't been able to correct it so maybe neither ever will .  As long as you can be gotten out with the pitcher never throwing a strike  it is really going to be pretty much impossible  to make a living playing baseball.  I think both are good college players and capable of having good seasons but if they could learn better plate discipline both their averages would jump 30 points easily.....