Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional tickets

Started by hogs3434, May 28, 2017, 07:13:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs3434

When will they be available and how much are they?

SPAL

Tomorrow morning. Probably 75 /book. You wont be able to just purchase single game tickets.

ricepig

(notOM)Rebel123

On sale right now...probably just hogpen left at this point
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HogFansReunited

I am debating if I should take time off and go to regionals or hope we make it to Omaha and save my time off for that.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on May 28, 2017, 09:10:39 pm
On sale right now...probably just hogpen left at this point

Yeah, I got Section 99 and I doubt I even come up. The youngest has an ASGA tournament at Fianna Hills on the 6th, so it would be a week in the motel.

SPAL

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 28, 2017, 09:13:44 pm
I am debating if I should take time off and go to regionals or hope we make it to Omaha and save my time off for that.

Go now man....there is no guarantee we make it to Omaha and this is postseason baseball at Baum.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 28, 2017, 09:17:46 pm
Go now man....there is no guarantee we make it to Omaha and this is postseason baseball at Baum.

I second that. Went to the Supers in 2015. Top 5 all time Razorback experience. Crowd was juiced the whole time.  There isn't a better atmosphere in college baseball.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 28, 2017, 09:17:46 pm

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 28, 2017, 09:29:57 pm
I second that. Went to the Supers in 2015. Top 5 all time Razorback experience. Crowd was juiced the whole time.  There isn't a better atmosphere in college baseball.

I've been to regionals at Baum several times but I have never been to Omaha. Already told my wife that if the Hogs ever make it to Omaha again I am going to be there. If I decide to take next weekend off though, I won't be able to take another vacation for a couple of months.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

ricepig

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 28, 2017, 09:40:15 pm
I've been to regionals at Baum several times but I have never been to Omaha. Already told my wife that if the Hogs ever make it to Omaha again I am going to be there. If I decide to take next weekend off though, I won't be able to take another vacation for a couple of months.

Oh yea I feel you there. That's a bucket list type of event. But in that situation I would head to Baum. There's no guarantee we go to Omaha.

DVH has taken us to Omaha in 04,09,12, and 15.  Not one of those times were we the host team in both rounds outside of 04.   With DVH we have probably been better in the tournament on the road than at home.    I'll never forget dominating Oklahoma in norman twice in 09 and then Andrew Darr sending us to Omaha with a 9th inning double in Tallahassee.

SPAL

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 28, 2017, 09:40:15 pm

Hmm. Tough call. Everybody needs to visit Omaha at least once. Maybe you should hold out tgn.

Hogs49ers

Can someone post a link on where I need to go to buy them?
SCREW Vandy!

ricepig

jj202020

Looking for 3 tickets for me and my 2 boys if anyone has any they aren't gonna use

Hogs49ers

Thanks!  Where do y'all consider the best seats to watch the game?
SCREW Vandy!

SPAL

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 28, 2017, 10:21:10 pm

I'm a fan of 104.

ricepig

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 28, 2017, 10:21:10 pm
Considering there was about 12 reserved seats left, SPAL's when he goes to take a leak......

Hogs49ers

Quote from: ricepig on May 28, 2017, 10:27:14 pm
Considering there was about 12 reserved seats left, SPAL's when he goes to take a leak......

Haha yah I noticed the Hog Pen is all that is left.  How many can fit into the Hog Pen?  On Twitter they said they sold 1000 tickets in the first hour, but I did not assume every seat would be gone other than the HP.
SCREW Vandy!

pa_rob424

Kept rejecting hog pen tickets. Eventually got tickets in section 98

Hogs49ers

I just kept refreshing until a green little dot popped back up and got section 102.
SCREW Vandy!

TikiHog

Hogs49ers

Can you go the Hog Pen if you have tickets anywhere?
SCREW Vandy!

BroyledNutts

woodhog14

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 28, 2017, 10:43:54 pm
Can you go the Hog Pen if you have tickets anywhere?
Yes.

HogFansReunited

I agree with SPAL, section 104 is great.

Member #3568

pa_rob424

My first live hogs baseball game will be in these regionals!

Hogs49ers

Just out of curiosity, what sections typically see the most foul balls?
SCREW Vandy!

razCzar

Anybody know when our regional's game times are announced?

BroyledNutts

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 28, 2017, 10:49:35 pm
I agree with SPAL, section 104 is great.

104 is the best seats in the house ...

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 28, 2017, 11:38:59 pm
Just out of curiosity, what sections typically see the most foul balls?

99,98, 117,118

ricepig

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Warthog

Can anyone tell me how may rows there are in a typical section?

For example I saw tickets for sale on row E-1.   Would that be like row 31 - starting over after row a-z?

Thanks in advance.

ricepig

Quote from: Warthog on May 30, 2017, 09:38:47 am

For example I saw tickets for sale on row E-1.   Would that be like row 31 - starting over after row a-z?

Thanks in advance.

E-1? I've never hear or seen that.

BroyledNutts

Thanks in advance.

Did the seller or website say what section? Most chair back sections in Baum start on the front row with A and can go as far back as X - skipping the letters "I" and "O", if I remember right. Sections behind the dugouts begin with E and go back to T or maybe U ... Seats over the left field bullpen are BP1 and BP2 ... I think there are a couple rows marked with double letters (i.e. XX, TT) which are located in sections 102, 101,100 and 114,115,116 ( I think ) ... others who sit there or near there may have to back up or refute the above.

E-1 would initially indicated 4th row from the field, 1st chair (aisle) nearest the foul pole in the section in the fourth row.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Kevin on May 29, 2017, 11:38:02 am
Section 102 works

Hopefully I will see you there if weather permits. We are in 102.

arky37

Warthog, row E is the front row of all of the sections over the dugouts at Baum. E-1 would mean that they are the front row of the section. For reference, row E is the front row of sections 105, 104, 103, 111, 112, and 113. They probably put E-1 so that you would realize they were the front row and not row 5, like E might sometimes indicate.

Source: My seats are in row E in section 104.

Thanks in advance.

coach, my back hurts

I have a 2 yr old and was wondering if i need to buy her a ticket if mom or myself plan to hold her during the game?

Also, various ticket outlets have session and single game tickets for sale.  The single game tickets are for Fri only.  Will Sat tickets become available? or just a chance worth taking hoping they do?

Live in Cabot and would suck to drive up there hoping i could get Sat tickets only for none to become available.

Thanks

ricepig

Everyone has to have a ticket, and I suspect single game tickets will be available on Saturday once we know after our game time.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 30, 2017, 12:06:16 pm
Hopefully I will see you there if weather permits. We are in 102.

I also got section 102, row T!  Looking forward to it!
SCREW Vandy!

Hawgphish

Are umbrellas allowed in the Hog Pen seats?

factchecker

Quote from: Hawgphish on May 30, 2017, 05:44:05 pm

No -----     http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/baseball/2017/fan-guide.pdf

QuoteThe following items are NOT permitted in RAZORBACK
ATHLETIC FACILITIES:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Baby seats
• Baby strollers
• Backpacks
• Banners, sign
• Beach Balls
• Cameras (professional equipment or cameras with
long telephoto lenses longer than six inches)
• Coolers or containers
• Explosives. guns, knives, or weapons
• Folding chairs or stools
• Food and beverages (Limited in Hog Pen see description
below)
• Ice chest
• Laser pointers
• Pets (with exception of service animals used by
disabled guests)
• Personal heaters
• Stadium seats with armrests and/or over 16 inches
wide
• Umbrellas
• Video cameras
• Noisemakers of any type (i.e. bells, horns, whistles,
etc.)
• Drones
• Selfie Sticks

NOTE: The following items are permitted in the Hog Pen
Area – Coolers, ice chests and limited food and beverage
items.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: Hawgphish on May 30, 2017, 05:44:05 pm

Bring a red poncho!

factchecker

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on May 30, 2017, 04:49:44 pm
I have a 2 yr old and was wondering if i need to buy her a ticket if mom or myself plan to hold her during the game?

https://twitter.com/ArkRazorbacks/status/869005213247688704
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

woodrow hog call

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on May 30, 2017, 04:49:44 pm

Also, various ticket outlets have session and single game tickets for sale.  The single game tickets are for Fri only.  Will Sat tickets become available? or just a chance worth taking hoping they do?

Live in Cabot and would suck to drive up there hoping i could get Sat tickets only for none to become available.

Thanks

I would take the chance if I were you, get to the ballpark early enough, or browse the message boards of the other teams to see if anyone is peddling the tickets they don't use.

Other teams fans will buys tickets for all the games, and selling some to the games they aren't playing in, helps recoup thier expenses.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

doublep

Same beer rules apply for the Regionals? Aluminum cans in coolers are ok?

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: doublep on May 30, 2017, 08:56:02 pm
Same beer rules apply for the Regionals? Aluminum cans in coolers are ok?
I would like to know before I drag a cooler to the gate

Warthog

Quote from: arky37 on May 30, 2017, 02:26:20 pm
Warthog, row E is the front row of all of the sections over the dugouts at Baum. E-1 would mean that they are the front row of the section. For reference, row E is the front row of sections 105, 104, 103, 111, 112, and 113. They probably put E-1 so that you would realize they were the front row and not row 5, like E might sometimes indicate.

Source: My seats are in row E in section 104.

Thanks for the responses -  I saw some tickets for sale referencing E-1 on stubhub.

I ended up with section 116 row W - sounds like that is one of the highest rows.

Looking forward to a winning weekend on the Hill!