Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SECT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, #4 ARKANSAS (42-16, 18-11)#2 LSU (41-17, 21-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 28, 2017, 01:49:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

:razorback:

0          Top 1st                  0                   
                1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
LSU      0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
ARK         |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

JHicks3636

Kim Mulkey's little boy leads off the game for LSU, takes a strike, 1-1, 2-1, 3-1, full looking, grounds out to 2B

razCzar

SECT:  last 3 games

ARK [42-16]:   3 wins - AU, MS, FL  / 37 runs / 2 allowed
   versus
LSU  [42-17]:   3 wins - MO, KY, SC / 31 runs / 3 allowed

JHicks3636

Freeman LSU's leading hitter for average at .338, takes a ball, flies out to center

JHicks3636

Duplantis swings at strike 1, 0-2 swinging, strikes out on the held foul tip

0-0 after 1/2

razCzar

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

In the 1st, Arkansas counters with

1. Cole            .272
2. Spanberger   .309
3. Bonfield        .300

Cole at .272 may not seem like much but considering where he was halfway or more during the season, It must be hitting a ton the last few weeks. Same goes for Spanberger although he got hot a little earlier than Cole.

CJ HOG

Let's throw a crooked number up there early to get things started Hogs....WPS!

JHicks3636

Cole will try to get us started with his .272 average, takes one down the middle, 1-1, 1-2 foul, strikes out swinging

ucahogfan

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 28, 2017, 02:10:38 pm
Cole at .272 may not seem like much but considering where he was halfway or more during the season, It must be hitting a ton the last few weeks. Same goes for Spanberger although he got hot a little earlier than Cole.
He was hitting about .100 entering SEC play if not lower than that, but DVH never lost faith in him and he hit .315 in SEC play and is hitting like .400 in Hoover.

JHicks3636

The light hitting Spanberger comes in at .309, 0-1 foul, 0-2 looking, 1-2, grounds out to 1B unassisted

HamIAm

Dadgum electricity goes out as second LSU batter comes up.  Finaly comes on as bottom of first starts and cable goes out. Cable back and just now got internet.  AAAAACCCK

TebowHater

Hope we figure this guy out sooner than later...he's blanked us for 10 innings to this point.

Pudgepork

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 28, 2017, 02:15:23 pm
The light hitting Spanberger comes in at .309, 0-1 foul, 0-2 looking, 1-2, grounds out to 1B unassisted

Might need some bench time if he don't start producing

JHicks3636

Bonfield holding at .300, takes a ball, 1-1 looking, 2-1, 2-2 looking, strikes out swinging

0-0 after 1

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

:razorback:

0          Top 2nd                  0                   
LSU      0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
ARK      0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

elksnort

JHicks3636

For the Corn Dogs in the 2nd

4. Deichmann  .330
5. Coomes      .300
6. Smith         .274

TNhawgfan

His off speed must be good because those were weak swings with our guys knowing it's coming
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Pudgepork

CJ HOG

Not sure I can handle the lovefest the announcers have for all things LSU today and the radio broadcast is well behind the TV. Gonna have to improvise somehow.

JHicks3636

Deichmann, who is tied with Spanberger in homeruns with 19, takes a ball, 2-0 on a 58 footer, 3-0, 3-1 swinging with the green light, full on the foul, foul, foul tip dropped, singles to right

razorhog52

He strike out would have been nice there. With he could have handled that foul tip.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 28, 2017, 02:20:34 pm
Not sure I can handle the lovefest the announcers have for all things LSU today and the radio broadcast is well behind the TV. Gonna have to improvise somehow.
Announcers and network know LSU baseball, Kentucky basketball, and Alabama football rule the conference. It is what it is
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHicks3636

Coomes hitting an even .300, 0-1 looking, 1-1 on a pitch out, 1-2 swinging at a bad pitch, pops out to right not far behind 1st

HamIAm

Ump needs a little more situational awareness there on the first base line.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Smith, the first batter for LSU not hitting. 300, takes a ball, swings at a bad ball on a hit and run, flies out to center

0-0 after 1 1/2

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0          Bot 2nd                  0                   
LSU      0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
ARK      0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

elksnort

ucahogfan

Man, I think Diechmann might have been closer to 1B than 2B when Biggers caught that ball.

And Fletcher misread that fly ball on Smith?  Aren't OFs taught to take the first step back which he did there?

CJ HOG

Quote from: TNhawgfan on May 28, 2017, 02:23:30 pm
Announcers and network know LSU baseball, Kentucky basketball, and Alabama football rule the conference. It is what it is
Yeah I know, it just makes me nauseous after awhile.

JHicks3636

For the Cardinal and White in the 2nd

4. Fletcher   .294
5. Shaddy    .285
6. Biggers    .354

CJ HOG

SPAL

Quote from: CJ HOG on May 28, 2017, 02:20:34 pm

When you battle a blue blood, this is the result. Don't be surprised

SPAL

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

SPAL

ucahogfan

Shaddy needs to hit the weight room.  Hopefully this helps him get out of the slump.

CJ HOG

hog.goblin

JHicks3636

Biggers, the top average on either team at .354, takes a strike, 1-1, 2-1, flies to right and the ball goes off Deichmann's glove, runners at 2nd and 3rd with 1 out.

SPAL

JHicks3636