Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two questions

Started by trphog, May 27, 2017, 06:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trphog

1) How much money has Chad made himself over the past few days!? Geez Louise!!!!!

2) We win tomorrow- any chance we sneak into the 8 seed?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

TexArkHogFan

I heard one of the announcers say "a lot".
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

HogFansReunited

C-Span has definitely made himself some money this week.  The announcers said they talked to some of the scouts there and the scouts said Chad is a 5th-10th round pick still. I think they are bluffing though and someone will get him in the first 3 rounds.

I don't think we will be a national host no matter how well we perform tomorrow but this could make the committee at least consider us. I don't think anyone in the country could say we don't deserve to host a regional now though.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

BroyledNutts

I also heard one of the announcers today say he had talked with scouts at A&M and they didn't know who Spanberger was ... it will be interesting to see what happens to him between now and draft day...

Really doubt a national seed ... but I'll say this, the last time we were awarded a national seed we weren't forecasted to be one.

TexArkHogFan

I hope he gets drafted by the Red Sox.  They have the best farm system in MLB.  After Benentendi I imagine they are keeping an eye on Hog players, like the Patriots do in Football.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Wouldn't us moving up into the 8 depend on how bad the current favorites play and of course, how well we play.  Some one(s) of the preferred 8 going into this week would need to play themselves out for us to play ourselves in, I think.

TikiHog

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on May 28, 2017, 07:34:56 am
I hope he gets drafted by the Red Sox.  They have the best farm system in MLB.  After Benentendi I imagine they are keeping an eye on Hog players, like the Patriots do in Football.

Boston Farm System is ranked anywhere from 17 to 24 this year

SPAL

He helped himself for sure, but I don't expect he will shoot up the boards like some of you are hoping. Rounds 3-5 is where I expect him to be taken.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 28, 2017, 12:33:42 pm
He helped himself for sure, but I don't expect he will shoot up the boards like some of you are hoping. Rounds 3-5 is where I expect him to be taken.

This.  And maybe even later.  Some of these tv guys have only seen him one weekend.  But, he does have natural, almost effortless power that few posess.