Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrong Forum

Started by Wayne Watson, May 12, 2017, 07:17:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

If your mother is still alive, go see her or call her this weekend.  Mine went to a better place Jan. 2010.  Wish I could call her but we will talk, if you know what I mean.  Call your momma.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

The Kig

Mine (and my wife's) are both gone...ironically my mother passed 10 years ago this Sunday.  Call your Mom...you never know when they will no longer be here.
Poker Porker

WATER HOG

Amen, Mom has been gone 11 years , I still have voice message on old answering machine , she call just checking on me. God I miss her voice . Squeeze her if you still have her !!!

MultipleScoreGasms

GOD Bless your mothers.  I still have mine, and she has been my rock during difficult times.  My love for her will live as long as I have the ability to remember.

twistitup

I miss my mom....daily. She is gone but the memories will last forever
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Steef

My mom passed when I was 11. I hardly remember her at all.

However, I was blessed with THE BEST mother in law on the planet for 24 years. She's been gone since 2011 and I miss her a bunch.

Now the guys who are married to my daughter have the best MIL. One of 'em is very aware and one of 'em is plumb stupid.

ocsm158

My mom would have been 99 today but left us on March 24, 1994. April 4, 1994 lifted my spirits a lot but gosh I still miss her.

PonderinHog

Yeah, Mom would have been 95 this year.  Wait, she IS 95 this year!  I think I'll go see her and give her a hard time today!   :)

goodguytex

My mom is 81, going on 82. I'm very thankful, and I feel very fortunate that she's still alive, no cancer, she can walk around, sometimes with a cane, but she still gets around. I hugged her and told her I loved her last night on my way to work too.

Gonzo

Just lost mine two months ago. Have to admit it's hurting to see so many Mothers Day wishes on FB, etc and know I can't talk to her.

Go Hogs!