Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL itself says Hillis was worst Madden cover

Started by Biggus Piggus, May 12, 2017, 11:59:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Razorbackers

Tejano Jawg

A lot of people didn't think so at the time.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

kodiakisland

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Hawg414

in looking at those covers, its hard to argue with hillis being "ranked" last.  aside from all the years madden himself was on it.

PORKULATOR

Hey, they can blame the rest of the league for being less exciting than him first. How bout dat!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Adam Stokes

That's what happens when you put the cover to a fan vote. Hillis gets put on over Adrian Peterson. Many of us had a hand with that.  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Philip Seaton

Dear NFL and EA Sports,

You're welcome!

From your friends at Hogville

hawgmasta

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

PossumFan

I always thought the worst cover of O, The Oprah Magazine, was that one with Oprah herself on the cover.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

hobhog

Oh no! A bad video game reputation! The horror!

oldgoat

Board Comments:

Drew Van Patter · Fort Collins, Colorado

Peyton Hillis made the cover because it was one of the years they allowed voting. And Hillis was an Arkansas Razorback and the hogs fanbase is insanely active. That is what put him on the cover.

Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs

Jayden Isaac · SciTech High

Also, he was going up against Mike Vick in the finals and a lot of America still hates Mike Vick

Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs
Gary Víkingur Guð DeShawne · Material Runner at ADAC Automotive

Don't forget the browns fans. I was dating a girl from Cleveland, the Browns fans made sure it happened believe me.
Hoglady: "Some things in life are only a big deal when you make them a big deal."

RedyorNot

I won my fantasy league in 2010 because of him, that's all I care about!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

PorkSoda

I thought it was awesome

I'm not biased at all
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Adam Stokes on May 12, 2017, 03:07:52 pm
That's what happens when you put the cover to a fan vote. Hillis gets put on over Adrian Peterson. Many of us had a hand with that.  :razorback:  :razorback:  :razorback:

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.