Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thankful!

Started by BannerMountainMan, May 10, 2017, 09:47:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Thankful for having such a great coach! CMA is what we needed to get back to the top, yes it takes a little while, it will always be that way because you can recruit from Arkansas hardly, most non-Arkansas kids don't even know about Arkansas, but we about to bring it back! WPS!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

forrest city joe

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on May 10, 2017, 09:47:46 am
Thankful for having such a great coach! CMA is what we needed to get back to the top, yes it takes a little while, it will always be that way because you can recruit from Arkansas hardly, most non-Arkansas kids don't even know about Arkansas, but we about to bring it back! WPS!!
+1000.right on the money.Mike is a great coach,who is going to be here a long time.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: forrest city joe on May 10, 2017, 10:31:01 am
+1000.right on the money.Mike is a great coach,who is going to be here a long time.

Thank goodness he wanted to come here to take on the challenge. He loves the Hogs and this state. I hope he wins in a big way and fulfills his dreams here and, by extension, the dreams of Hog bball fans everywhere.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Little Lady Back

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 10, 2017, 10:54:25 am
Thank goodness he wanted to come here to take on the challenge. He loves the Hogs and this state. I hope he wins in a big way and fulfills his dreams here and, by extension, the dreams of Hog bball fans everywhere.

Could not say it any better, Fine.
#NolanRichardsonCourt