Pages:
Actions
  • #101 by Cinco de Hogo on 11 May 2017
  • Great news,
  • #102 by Youngsta71701 on 11 May 2017
  • Macon coming back may mean a sweet sixteen or better. Its truly awesome and I'm thrilled he made the decision to stay. Having said that, just a few weeks ago you attacked several posters claiming the decision was all Macon's to make and Mike had no control and nothing to do with it (yes I can quote it from your post history). Now you are giving credit to Mike for him staying. Now personally, I think Mike DID play a big role in him staying but wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your posts and for all your screaming about this forum you should realize a lot of the problems here fall directly at your feet. I think you purposely troll the posters here and quite frankly it pisses me off.
    He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)
  • #103 by hogsanity on 11 May 2017
  • He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)

well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.
  • #104 by Youngsta71701 on 11 May 2017
  • well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.
    LOL...You got a point there. I still don't understand that one.
  • #105 by Cinco de Hogo on 11 May 2017
  • well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.

We have several dozen FCJ's in MMQB so why can't we have "one" in Jump Ball?
  • #106 by PonderinHog on 11 May 2017
  • And at 21 you'll be trying to convince everyone that we may not make the tournament. Wasn't that you, or am I misremembering?
    Sevenof400   ::)  Damn, that got old!
Pages:
Actions