Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Read on Keon Hatcher

Started by Oklahawg, April 30, 2017, 04:19:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

oldfart

great story.. i think Keon is one of the most under-rated players in razorback history.. a great blocker, fierce competitor, team leader.. hope he makes it in the big show....

phadedhawg

Must be exciting for the folks in that town.  I know I'm excited for Keon. 

It's great to hear the regard they had for their teacher.  Shows good character.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: oldfart on May 01, 2017, 01:58:10 pm
great story.. i think Keon is one of the most under-rated players in razorback history.. a great blocker, fierce competitor, team leader.. hope he makes it in the big show....

Barring injury, he will.  He's a winner.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Oklahawg

Quote from: phadedhawg on May 02, 2017, 06:03:20 pm
Must be exciting for the folks in that town.  I know I'm excited for Keon. 

It's great to hear the regard they had for their teacher.  Shows good character.

Well, I am pleased they took a moment to quit talking about Dylan Bundy to mention Pete Kozma got DFA'ed and that Hatcher signed. Not a Bundy fan, but I am in the minority. Some impressive talent through this HS.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Iwastherein1969

I'll say it again, no one fights harder in a one on one situation for the ball than Keon. If he stays well he will make the team and he will have a team behind him at Oakland, sadly that DMac never had. Good luck Keon and thanks for the many memories of you in cardinal and white.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.