Pages:
Actions
  • #51 by The Hogfather on 26 Apr 2017
  • I think at least one goes overseas at the very least. Macon is good enough that I could see the NBA folks telling him to go play overseas for a few years and come back rather than return to college.

No way.
  • #52 by jry04 on 29 Apr 2017
  • Combine invites are being confirmed and reported right now. Probably 40+ names have been confirmed, and it is no surprise Moses, Macon, and Barford are not among them. Still quite a few left to confirm, but the only one with a realistic shot of getting an invite is Moses, and I don't think he does either.
  • #53 by HiggiePiggy on 29 Apr 2017
  • Baseball and basketball have similar problems. Both leagues are way too long and especially basketballs playoff.  The first round started on April 15th and it is now April 29th and the jazz and clippers are playing game 7 while wizards and celtics are starting the second round. Basketball also in my opinion allows too many teams into the playoff. More than half the league is in the playoff.

• #54 by Razorod on 29 Apr 2017
  • Combine invites are being confirmed and reported right now. Probably 40+ names have been confirmed, and it is no surprise Moses, Macon, and Barford are not among them. Still quite a few left to confirm, but the only one with a realistic shot of getting an invite is Moses, and I don't think he does either.
    Any more names to confirm?
  • #55 by jry04 on 29 Apr 2017
  • Any more names to confirm?
    I do not believe any of them were invited, or on the list as an alternate. I have seen a few reports saying they weren't. I have only seen about 65 names confirmed, and they were not on it. I believe they invite 75.

It appears there isn't much of a chance that Moses is drafted unless he just absolutely kills private workouts with teams.
  • #56 by The_Bionic_Pig on 29 Apr 2017
  • If either one wants to get paid in Euro's they should look at returning for their Senior year.
  • #57 by WilsonHog on 30 Apr 2017
  • None of our guys have been invited to the combine.
  • #58 by Mick Hogger on 30 Apr 2017
  • Baseball and basketball have similar problems. Both leagues are way too long and especially basketballs playoff.  The first round started on April 15th and it is now April 29th and the jazz and clippers are playing game 7 while wizards and celtics are starting the second round. Basketball also in my opinion allows too many teams into the playoff. More than half the league is in the playoff.

It's really the only time I pay attention to the NBA. That's a lot of commercials to run with a lot of eyes on them.
  • #59 by Three and Snout on 09 May 2017
  • No.   ;D
  • #60 by Youngsta71701 on 10 May 2017
  • No.   ;D
    Not nawh but hell nawh! WooPig!! :razorback:
  • #61 by FineAsSwine on 10 May 2017
  • So much weeping and gnashing of teeth now from those haters hoping Macon and Barford would leave. Now, all we need is a lake of fire and some brimstone.

The negativity on this board has been pure hell. Maybe now, we can have some peace.
  • #62 by Youngsta71701 on 10 May 2017
  • So much weeping and gnashing of teeth now from those haters hoping Macon and Barford would leave. Now, all we need is a lake of fire and some brimstone.

The negativity on this board has been pure hell. Maybe now, we can have some peace.
    I doubt it. There will always be something for them to complain about.
  • #63 by jry04 on 10 May 2017

Who "hoped" they would leave? Saying they can see why they would leave and saying that you hope they leave are two different things.
  • #64 by hawginbigd1 on 10 May 2017
  • Nope they are coming back, because clearly leaving was the much SMARTER option for them!
  • #65 by WJBilly on 11 May 2017
Pages:
Actions