Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Allen Surprised By Rookie Running Back in Scrimmage

Started by Mike Irwin, April 11, 2017, 10:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Mike Irwin on April 11, 2017, 10:58:44 pm
http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/allen-surprised-by-rookie-running-back-in-scrimmage/690637238

Great news that Maleek Williams is adapting so quickly. Apparently running hard and holding onto the ball and weren't the staff also impressed with his cuts and blocking?
Go Hogs Go!

Pork Twain

RB was never a position of worry for me but good news is always good...  The best news is how the young WRs are developing.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

nchogg

Nice to hear the RB's are running hard. :razorback:

razorsharptusk

It all comes down to offensive line. We need to have a good one for these guys to be effective and reach these 1000 yard goals.  I hope the line gels early this year and dominates as in years passed and much better than last year.
GO HOGS!!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: razorsharptusk on April 13, 2017, 07:58:25 am
It all comes down to offensive line. We need to have a good one for these guys to be effective and reach these 1000 yard goals.  I hope the line gels early this year and dominates as in years passed and much better than last year.

This.
If the OL comes back equal to last year's line (after it had improved), it will still need to improve to get decent, consistent push on run plays.  It will still need improvement to keep AA upright.
Many are only worrying about the WRs on offense.
Not me.  Our OL needs a good bit of improvement as well to become average to above average, let alone the jump required to become good.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?