Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Arkansas shirt arrived yesterday!

Started by 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER, March 29, 2017, 12:24:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

Here is the shirt I recently purchased from fanatics:

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks_Mens_T-Shirts/Arkansas_Razorbacks_Never_Yield_Hometown_Collection_T-Shirt_-_Cardinal

^^^^I LOVE the whole "Razorbacks NEVER YIELD" text since to me, that phrase PERFECTLY captures the whole "balls to the wall, non-stop pressing and trapping until the opponent's will cracks!" attitude of Nolan and his late 80's/early 90's Hogs teams.

Anyway, yesterday I took the shirt to a screen printing/DTG store, and they are going to print "40 Minutes of Hell" for me on the back of it in collegiate 04 font, white lettering.  It is going to look SWEET!  I can't wait to get it back!   :razorback:

hogginbama

Thanks for sharing the link. Like the fact they offer a discount for EMTs and Military.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

no problem, hoginbama. 

do you agree that it is a pretty sweet Hogs shirt?

woodhog14

Quote from: 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER on March 29, 2017, 12:45:21 pm
no problem, hoginbama. 

I think it's pretty sweet. I just wish the lettering was in all white. Most of our stuff has too much black in it now. We are not Georgia.

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

haha I hear you woodhog.  What do you think of my decision to have "40 Minutes of Hell" screen printed on the back of it?

Next1_04

Quote from: woodhog14 on March 29, 2017, 01:25:36 pm
I think it's pretty sweet. I just wish the lettering was in all white. Most of our stuff has too much black in it now. We are not Georgia.

Have to have the black in there to balance the color scheme on that shirt. Unless the all the lettering was white with black outline, it would be one big blob of white lettering. Hard to read. IMO

hogginbama

Quote from: 40MinutesOfHellFOREVER on March 29, 2017, 12:45:21 pm
no problem, hoginbama. 

It is a sweet one. Just ordered two of them.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

PharmacistHog

Only thing that could make that shirt sweeter is if it were cut down to a wifebeater and said "AhhhhhWoooooooPigSoooieeer!!!" On it.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

40MinutesOfHellFOREVER

Quote from: hogginbama on March 29, 2017, 01:56:23 pm
It is a sweet one. Just ordered two of them.

haha, one for you and one for the missus?  :razorback:

PonderinHog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 29, 2017, 02:20:37 pm
Only thing that could make that shirt sweeter is if it were cut down to a wifebeater and said "AhhhhhWoooooooPigSoooieeer!!!" On it.
The color looks wrong to my trained eye.