Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Updates on the New Basketball Performance Center?

Started by moses_007, May 08, 2015, 10:13:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

May 08, 2015, 10:13:49 pm Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:47:44 pm by moses_007
I haven't seen any new contruction updates on this facility anywhere, not even on the U of A website.  Anyone have any recent pictures?

Isn't it due to be finished this summer?

TrueBlue

May 09, 2015, 09:22:19 am #2 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:53:10 am by TrueBlue
When I first read the subject line from OP, I thought we had signed a new center for our team for next year. I was getting excited...

Tusks

I just watched the video......very impressive.

Can wait to see the ribbon bar JL puts up.   :P
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hawgmasta

That video makes it looks very impressive. So from now on nobody can use the no practice facility recruiting excuse!

The_Iceman

Quote from: hawgmasta on May 10, 2015, 11:26:07 pm
That video makes it looks very impressive. So from now on nobody can use the no practice facility recruiting excuse!

It was a pretty good excuse considering we were the only SEC school without one.

poloprince

Quote from: hawgmasta on May 10, 2015, 11:26:07 pm

I don't think it was used as an excuse, it was just stating simple facts.  A team with a national title not having a practice facility until 20+ years later is pure negligence by the U of A.
$PoLoPrInCe$

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: poloprince on May 11, 2015, 07:53:35 am
I don't think it was used as an excuse, it was just stating simple facts.  A team with a national title not having a practice facility until 20+ years later is pure negligence by the U of A.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

BentonvilleJeff

BrooklynRoss

The title of this thread is hilariously misleading to those of us who are tracking our recruitment of Ebuka Izundu.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

WorfHog

Looks good, but how's your car jeff?  Looks like you flipped it while taking those pictures.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: WorfHog on May 12, 2015, 10:53:10 am
Looks good, but how's your car jeff?  Looks like you flipped it while taking those pictures.

Yeah, I think we are all a little concerned.

bp

Porked Tongue

They will once again be without their gym when Walmart shareholders begins.  But this will be the last time.

BentonvilleJeff

Quote from: BorderPatrol on May 12, 2015, 11:04:24 am
Yeah, I think we are all a little concerned.

bp
Good stuff. That's my 2003 Yukon. Bought it brand new and she's still kicking. Didn't flip it but there are some dings on it. Wife begs me to buy something but I can't get rid of it yet.

TrueBlue

Quote from: BentonvilleJeff on May 11, 2015, 08:35:45 pm
It's looking good

They are building it SIDEWAYS!! Crap is no one looking at the blueprints???

moses_007

Quote from: TrueBlue on May 12, 2015, 12:38:22 pm
They are building it SIDEWAYS!! Crap is no one looking at the blueprints???
+1.  I am even seeing for sale items on eBay posted sideways, which causes viewers to get a crick in their neck trying to view them. It is this simple:  Save your photos to your computer desktop, right click on them, and select rotate clockwise.  Then, post them on this forum.  Simple as pie.