Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Incoming Freshman Safety Defonta Lowe at 2012 High School ALL Star Game

Started by the game, June 22, 2012, 10:23:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

the game

Nice saving tackle by Defonta Lowe wearing #1 in blue and on the next play a great leaping intercepion and speedy runback ...                                                                          Click Here >  http://www.fox16.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=3571793

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: the game on June 22, 2012, 10:23:31 am
    Nice saving tackle by Defonta Lowe wearing #1 in blue and on the next play a great leaping intercepion and speedy runback ...                                                                          Click Here >  http://www.fox16.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=3571793
I hope he continues the good work while playing for the Hogs!!

free_tookie

Crazy.  In the recruiting forum it's pointed out good players only come from big schools.  Go Bears. :)  Maybe he'll have more luck playing than Osborne did. 

GeneKeadysRug

Quote from: free_tookie on June 22, 2012, 03:33:19 pm
Crazy.  In the recruiting forum it's pointed out good players only come from big schools.  Go Bears. :)  Maybe he'll have more luck playing than Osborne did. 

Im a little concerned about your username. Could you elaborate?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

atekido

warren is tiny...

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hogwild210

What recruiting forum are you talking about? Or is this just one of those straw man statements used in order to hype up a kid from a small school?
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

Anon2

You must have played on a team or was a fan of the team that was beaten by Bearden when Lowe played.

free_tookie

Quote from: kerbouchard on June 23, 2012, 08:10:38 pm
Im a little concerned about your username. Could you elaborate?
It's a joke.  Tookie is dead. 

Quote from: hogwild210 on June 24, 2012, 01:08:28 pm
What recruiting forum are you talking about? Or is this just one of those straw man statements used in order to hype up a kid from a small school?
Our own recruiting forum.  It's usually brought up we have to have Texas kids only because they go to bigger schools. 

Quote from: Anon2 on June 24, 2012, 05:20:28 pm
You must have played on a team or was a fan of the team that was beaten by Bearden when Lowe played.
Something like that.  I've seen athletes from Texarkana to Pine Bluff.  Lowe is one of the most talented defensive people I've ever seen.  He was a "floating" style safety in high school who just hunted the ball though.  Naturally he's SEC ready but I don't know how he'll pick up the playbook or adjust to having a role.  On offense he was a beast but at AA level almost every skill player is good on offense.

Anon2

Hope he has his head on right now or he will be coming home early.  I saw almost all their home and playoff games. One game when on defense the coach called a time out.  Lowe backed out of the huddle, put his knee on the ground, and took his helmet off.  One of the players beside him tugged a little on his jersey but he didn't move.  He is a hitter tho.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

In the video, it looked to me that AJ Turner made the tackle #4..  Turner was also the def player of the game i believe.. 

IBleedRazorbackRed

My dad was at the game because my sister was on the Dance Team (public congrats to her) and he told me that AJ Turner tore it up. Also said Lowe made some nice plays.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on June 26, 2012, 01:30:34 am
My dad was at the game because my sister was on the Dance Team (public congrats to her) and he told me that AJ Turner tore it up. Also said Lowe made some nice plays.

Yes AJ did tear it up..  The hog coaches are very excited about him..  He almost didn't play in the All Star game b/c he thought the coaches would get mad and he didn't want anyone to move up the chart on him..  The coaches had to tell him to go play..  You like that about a kid..  The coaches have been talking about his basketball skills too when they play basketball for fun..  Heard them alot of talk about the dunk AJ did on Sprinkle and they were saying it was the best dunk they have seen by any college player in a long time lol..   Turner is getting closer to 235 so they like how much muscle he has added on early..   He's gonna be a good one!!