Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much better would we be?

Started by #2, December 31, 2009, 09:06:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

If we managed to land James Anderson, A.J. Walton, and Fred Gulley? I think are recruiting has to start in arkansas and then expand. We got to lock down this instate talent and get back into memphis...

Brian the Turrible

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

The_Iceman

We didn't get Walton because of Fortson.

The_Truth

Quote from: #2 on December 31, 2009, 09:06:28 am
If we managed to land James Anderson, A.J. Walton, and Fred Gulley? I think are recruiting has to start in arkansas and then expand. We got to lock down this instate talent and get back into memphis...

A WHOLE lot better.

Porkatarian

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 31, 2009, 09:19:37 am
We didn't get Walton because of Fortson.

That's the excuse that Dudley Dawson and others in the media like to throw out, but the truth is that they outrecruited us for A.J. Walton.  I saw many AAU games when a Baylor coach (usually Scott Drew) would be the first person in the gym and standing directly under the basket where the Wings would warm up.   Ostrom would usually show up about 10 minutes to game time, and stroll up straight to the coaches section.  I've also been told that Scott Drew really rolls out the red carpet during his senior camps.  Those who've been to both Drew's and Pel's camps say Drew's camps make Pel's look "junior highish".  I wonder what Booger Dawson's excuse is going to be when Madden ends up at Baylor.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

ballinhog

Quote from: Porkatarian on December 31, 2009, 09:27:41 am
That's the excuse that Dudley Dawson and others in the media like to throw out, but the truth is that they outrecruited us for A.J. Walton.  I saw many AAU games when a Baylor coach (usually Scott Drew) would be the first person in the gym and standing directly under the basket where the Wings would warm up.   Ostrom would usually show up about 10 minutes to game time, and stroll up straight to the coaches section.  I've also been told that Scott Drew really rolls out the red carpet during his senior camps.  Those who've been to both Drew's and Pel's camps say Drew's camps make Pel's look "junior highish".  I wonder what Booger Dawson's excuse is going to be when Madden ends up at Baylor.

Porkatarian out...

Pork, do you hink Drew has any interest in coaching here?