Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

do you realize.......

Started by bigpigpimpin, October 19, 2005, 05:47:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

after this weekend asu will be 4-3 (3-1), and the hogs will be 2-5 (0-4)  :puke: I'm going to start going to state games.

Hey, there's an Idea, for those of you going to sit out the rest of the hog games, what better way to protest than to leave seats empty in fayetteville and fill up jonesboro. Only $17 for chairback, 50 yard line seats.

Jim Harris

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 19, 2005, 05:47:06 pm
after this weekend asu will be 4-3 (3-1), and the hogs will be 2-5 (0-4) :puke: I'm going to start going to state games.

Hey, there's an Idea, for those of you going to sit out the rest of the hog games, what better way to protest than to leave seats empty in fayetteville and fill up jonesboro. Only $17 for chairback, 50 yard line seats.

Do you realize:

Arkansas 44, Louisiana-Monroe 15
Louisiana-Monroe 31, Arkansas State 27
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Smithian

I am a fasn of ARKANSAS. Not ARKANSAS STATE.

I don't know about people in other places, but my section was as full s usual. Most ticket holders will not stop going to the games.

chiefsfan

Quote from: drakehog on October 19, 2005, 05:54:02 pm
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 19, 2005, 05:47:06 pm
after this weekend asu will be 4-3 (3-1), and the hogs will be 2-5 (0-4) :puke: I'm going to start going to state games.

Do you realize:

Arkansas 44, Louisiana-Monroe 15
Louisiana-Monroe 31, Arkansas State 27

So,  ASU is still the better buy...and the better game.   In addition they dont charge for live internet broadcasts...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.