Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TTech's QB threw for 649 on K-Sate today...

Started by HogBall94, October 15, 2005, 08:48:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBall94

I know K-State has fallen some, but they were 4-0 coming in.  Are we sure Leach might not be an attractive option?  I hear people saying he isn't balanced enough, the defense isn't great, etc., but he just hung 59 on a legitimate Big 12 program.

Thoughts?

PintailKiller

Only if he would keep Herring as DC.  I still think he'll be ok in the long run.  hdn sold him that they had defensive talent and then threw a bunch of money at him to come.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Bomis Hawg

K-State isn't that good.  Seeing Tech squat down and make them like it was expected.  KSU beat Marshall, FIU, and Kansas.  They are getting shelled by real teams.

HogBall94

You're right about KSU - I didn't look at their schedule. I still think a guy that plugs in a fifth-year senior every year and gives a team like Texas Tech a fighting chance against the big boys deserves a shot somewhere where their are a few more resources.  They were ranked ranked 13th coming in. Wasn't he Stoops' OC for a while?

OklaU

K-State wasn't 4-0.  The Sooners beat them a few weeks back.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."