Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

its just more of the same i called it on DTS its 27 to 10 auburn

Started by forrest city joe, October 15, 2005, 08:32:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

i said that Auburn would stop the run and we would"nt be able to pass. Just look, we are in the fourth quarter, and our so called great rushing attack has a total of a hundred yards and we are in the fourth quarter. For those of you who listen to DTS, did you not here me tell Rick and Randy that Auburn would stop the run and Arkansas would not be able to move the football. Folks the program is in despair, and if Nutt comes back next year it will only get worse. REPEAT, IT"S NOT GOING TO GET BETTER WITH NUTT IF YOU GIVE HIM TEN MORE YEARS!

Bomis Hawg

Well, 10 might no hold up.

Even though I agree with some of your posts.

ArkansasI

I told a friend of mine that I thought it would be 30-17, Auburn.  He told me that I had no faith, 24-21, Hogs.

I wish he would have been right.  Unfortunately, I think I should have given Auburn another 7 from our side of the board.  I fear that Razorback football is at a very important crossroads and that we are going to make the wrong turn.

I don't hate Nutt or disrespect him.  I just think that we need to find a coach that breathes confidence into the Razorback Nation.  If HDN stays, the best we can expect is a terrible division within our fans.  We aren't big enough to prosper in that environment.

forrest city joe

With Uga  coming up, we  are  looking at  2 and 5 folks. im sick to my stomach. our  program is in such a sad state right now.

Lanny

The way Ole Miss played Bama I'm not so sure one can expect a razorback victory in Oxford.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

forrest city joe

Here  are  our  wins  after  5  game. ULM  and MO ST.  its  getting  worse. im  going to  try  and  call  the 5th  quarter.

Bomis Hawg

Ole Miss was a trap game, of sorts.  No Prothro.  Most "experts" was looking at Ole Miss hanging in there until late.  That was a little much, though.

On the road in Oxford is a curse to us.  But, I think they can handle it.  Posibly.

Lanny

Joe, mention how Nutt doesn't make half time adjustments and why he wasn't fired tonight.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy