Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ahhh, the mystic of RRS

Started by HogInMemphis, October 15, 2005, 08:09:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

for Hog opponents. HDN chokes so badly in Fayetteville, little wonder he's got a losing SEC record over 7+ years there and that he's about to be 0-2 in SEC in RRS this year.

orgkeith

I feel a round of boo's coming with the next bonehead play by Johnson.

Yoko Oinko

I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the drive from Little Rock to watch this garbage.
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

JJHog

Quote from: HogInMemphis on October 15, 2005, 08:09:55 pm
for Hog opponents. HDN chokes so badly in Fayetteville, little wonder he's got a losing SEC record over 7+ years there and that he's about to be 0-2 in SEC in RRS this year.

Wow, never seen you post that before, good one.
" Think Right, Do Right"

HogInMemphis

Quote from: John Basedow on October 15, 2005, 08:17:15 pm
I think a lot of people are getting fed up with the drive from Little Rock to watch this garbage.

I did....in 2002. That's when I dropped my 6 season tickets to both Fay and LR games.

Yoko Oinko

I lost my desire to spend money about the same time.  I guess it was the Kentucky loss at RRS.

Great, Rojo just threw an interception.  CRAP
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

orgkeith

I beat you to it.  I dropped them after 2000 after the slaughters against Georgia and Ole Miss.

Yoko Oinko

Ok Smart Guy....Would you believe I started getting fed up after the 1984 loss to TCU?