Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did anyone notice the facemask that Lienhart committed

Started by HogInMemphis, October 15, 2005, 06:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

October 15, 2005, 06:41:36 pm Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 06:43:36 pm by HogInMemphis
on the play where he had the ball knocked out of bounds and thus allowed the clock to stop, giving them the ball on the 1? If the facemask had been called against USC, they would have had the ball on the 6 instead of the 1, and would not have been able to run the QB sneak next play for the TD. At best for USC, it would have gone to OT on a FG by USC on last play.

The announcers didn't see it and no one has said a word about it. I just happened to notice it on a replay of it.

thundergraham15

Quote from: HogInMemphis on October 15, 2005, 06:41:36 pm
on the play where he had the ball knocked out of bounds and thus allowed the clock to stop, giving them the ball on the 1? If the facemask had been called against USC, they would have had the ball on the 6 instead of the 1, and would not have been able to run the QB sneak next play for the TD. At best for USC, it would have gone to OT on a FG by USC on last play.

The announcers didn't see it and no one has said a word about it. I just happened to notice it on a replay of it.
They seem to get away with things a lot last week they got away with a late hit now this week a face mask money talk BS walk.