Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody able to get the link at RazorZone?

Started by jtnhogs, October 15, 2005, 05:17:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jtnhogs

It says that the start time is 11:29 pm GMT. 

I don't have the energy to convert GMT to EST.  I'm hoping it translates to 6:29 pm here in DC.  Sure would be nice to hear more than 30 minutes of pregame though.

By the way, who the heck in America uses GMT to list program times? 

jblack19

The link will be available at game start time.

corndo

Illinihog

11:29 pm, is 1:30 EST time.  I says the link will be open I [CENSORED] hope so or else I'm calling and emailing shanklin, this Razorzone thing is a crock of darn.  Although you can't expect anything less from him.

corndo

October 15, 2005, 05:30:00 pm #4 Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 05:32:06 pm by corndo
I noticed that myself and I guess they have it GMT b/c of all of those European hog fans! Heck, if David Hasselhoff can be big there, why can't the Razorbacks?   :D

jblack19

DisplacedHogFan

You can thank Bill Gates for the GMT reference. Notice when you set your clock in Windows it is always based on GMT. That's the lovely world of computers for you.

RazorRunner

I'm able to get the broadcast right now (23 minutes till game time).  Last week I was unable to get the live broadcast.

jblack19

jtnhogs

Got it!  Wish we'd been able to convert the turnover for 6, but forcing them to punt right now is a good thing.