Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You REALLY want to get fired up?

Started by NYC Hog, July 06, 2005, 04:44:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NYC Hog

July 06, 2005, 04:44:26 pm Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:08:19 pm by ImHogginIt
here are our fight songs!

http://www.fightmusic.com/sec.html

I'm sitting here in midtown Manhattan and i'm freaking bursting at the gills right now. Wishing I could just stand up from my desk and give a Woo-Pig! Gotta tell you, it's been a few years since I've made it home for a game...but I think I'm gonna have to make a trip to Fayett-Nam. My new fiancee hasn't yet seen me call the Hogs yet...hell, she's never seen a sea of crazy Razorback fans.
"Rock n' roll means well but it can't help tellin' young boys lies."
--Drive By Truckers

Bomis Hawg

I just added the fight song as my ring tone.  I'm ready!

MDW

If it's been a few years since you've been to a game, you indeed need to come home for a game.  You might not recognize the place.

I enjoy listening to the fight songs occasionally too.  It can really get your blood flowing.

Since 1894

Go to the online store and buy the band CD.  It has about 35 various songs.  When I turn it on in my truck, my 3 year old starts CTHs.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

JIHawg

I don't see how one can drive to a game without a band CD of various songs.  We put it in about 2 hours from Fayetteville and get frothing pretty quickly.