Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VCU players

Started by TRUHOG718, January 23, 2008, 08:03:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUHOG718

January 23, 2008, 08:03:10 pm Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 09:39:56 pm by TRUHOG718
Gives me hope of great things to come on the Hill.The are playing right now on Full Court. These guys play balls to the wall defense and bring it every possession.  Anthony Grant revs em up early in the Game until he sees a pace he likes then like Nolan Used to Do he sits back and watches them roll. The point guard Eric Maynor pretty much controls the offense after that. Surprisingly Grant doesent even say much in the huddle. Their big man is smaller than Michael Washington but they get up and down the court and force the pace so quickly it doesn't even matter.   The other team is going to have 30+ turnovers when this is over. They even have a Michael Sanchez type player who gets a lot of minutes because he is very scrappy diving on the floor and going to the glass for rebounds. And they make the extra pass almost every possession. Gives me confidence that even without signing another big man this year we will be good to go next season.  WOO PIG.. Cant wait till November.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Reservoir Hogs

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on January 23, 2008, 08:03:10 pm
Gives me hope of great things to come on the Hill.The are playing right now on Full Court. These guys play balls to the wall defense and bring it every possession.  Anthony Grant revs em up early in the Game until he sees a pace he likes then like Nolan Used to Do he sits back and watches them roll. The point guard Eric Maynor pretty much controls the offense after that. Surprisingly Grant doesent even say much in the huddle. Their big man is smaller than Michael Washington but they get up and down the court and force the pace so quickly it doesn't even matter.   The other team is going to have 30+ turnovers when this is over. They even have a Michael Sanchez type player who gets a lot of minutes because he is very scrappy diving on the floor and going to the glass for rebounds. And they make the extra pass almost every possession. Gives me confidence that even without signing another big man this year we will be good to go next season.  WOO PIG.. Cant wait till November.

Didnt we play and beat them in our Preseason tourny?  I was really high on Grant when we were in the hiring process, I was also afraid of this team playing his in that tourny...