Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two games below .500

Started by jschulte, January 23, 2008, 03:39:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jschulte

And they still get 23,000 there, most for Kentucky.  Their attendance doesn't seem to waver.

I also noticed how well lit their stadium is.... ours is as dim as hell (perhaps literally)

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: jschulte on January 23, 2008, 03:39:58 am
And they still get 23,000 there, most for Kentucky.  Their attendance doesn't seem to waver.

I also noticed how well lit their stadium is.... ours is as dim as hell (perhaps literally)

They were playing a top team. The lighting at BWA makes it hard to take pictures!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Modsquad24

if they endured 10 straight seasons of being letdown, theyre attendence would take a little hit too, but they will be down a yr or 2 tops.

opineonswine

They are clearly a basketball school.

Reservoir Hogs

I saw a game a few weeks ago, maybe their 2nd SEC game and Rupp was no where near full.  Tenn coming to town filled it up, plus KY has been playing a little better.

Razorod

It's been 12 years since we've been any good. KY never would let that happen.  Why we have is beyond me.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Razorod on January 23, 2008, 10:36:20 pm
It's been 12 years since we've been any good. KY never would let that happen.  Why we have is beyond me.

Frank Broyles is gone now :D