Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Lofton broke Pat Bradleys SEC Record

Started by Ahenso, January 22, 2008, 11:22:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahenso

Chris Lofton just broke Pat Bradleys all time made 3's in an SEC Career

Ahenso

Please forgive me as I just realized i posted this in the MMQ instead of Jump Ball... Mods please move trash

jameshogfan

Oh well.... it's suprising with the history of SEC players that Bradley even owned the record. I love good ole Pat, but... it's no sweat off my back that some other player owns it. Now days, with players leaving so early, any player that stays for 4 years is two things, 1)not going to be an NBA player and 2) going to break some records

vol_in_ar

Quote from: Ahenso on January 22, 2008, 11:22:25 pm
Chris Lofton just broke Pat Bradleys all time made 3's in an SEC Career

and TN lost

Petrinos Pigs

It seems like Lofton has been playing college basketball for about 8 years.
Hog Born and Hog Breed

HogFanInBigD

Quote from: Petrinos Pigs on January 22, 2008, 11:57:03 pm
It seems like Lofton has been playing college basketball for about 8 years.
no its only been 6.
Callin Woo Pig From Big D!

hogninja

Records.  Made to be broken. Every time. :razorback:

clifflee4mvp

Pat is still in my top 2 favorite Hawg Ballers of all-time. Forget Lofton!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Torqued pork

Quote from: hogninja on January 23, 2008, 03:32:50 am
Records.  Made to be broken. Every time. :razorback:
Yep. And it won't be but a few years before Rotnei Clark breaks Lofton's record. :razorback: