Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fast forwarding to the future real quick just for fun...

Started by Modsquad24, January 22, 2008, 07:36:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

this season im just riding out the waves this team may go ncaa they may go nit who knows at 2-2 they are at a fork in the road that could lead either way depending on them, but the thing i love about college basketball is it can all change in a year and you can win with young players if the talent is there(like the old phrase if theyll bite as a pup they will bite as a dog) like ole miss is young but winning, Texas, there are to many to name winning with young talent. I think next season the hogs are gonna be pretty dang good from the word go, heres what your looking at for the 2008-2009 season that provides me with alot of excitment:

My Team rundown

Seniors- none, thats alright its like Franchilla said this day in age if you have alot of seniors in college basketball means they arent bigtime players anyways usually.

Juniors: Patrick Beverley 6-1 Guard, Stefan Welsh 6-3 Guard, Micheal Washington 6-10 Forward, Daniel Payne 6-7 Forward

Sophomores: Marcus Britt 6-3 Guard, Nate Rakestraw 6-4 Guard, Levan Patsatsia 6-6 Guard-Forward

Redshirt Freshmen: Michael Sanchez(highly touted forward sat out this season because of post depth, was recuited by some of nations elite programs, ala UK.)

Freshmen: Courtney Fortson(4 star Alabama Mr. basketball point guard), Rotnei Clarke(4 star, thought by many to be best shooter in this class), Brandon Moore(3 star, will help us with agressive play esp. defense/rebounding/hustle plays), Andre Clark(3 star, has a nice package inside-outside back to the bucket, facing up and shooting, can hit the 3 ball as well), whoever Pel gets to fill Joyner's vacated scholarship(personally I want another big guy, need more depth there)

Thoughts guys, I really truly believe these guys will be much better at Pels style, Fortson and Clarke will give us great guard play for years to come, sit back and enjoy whats coming to a town near you soon.