Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark at LSU

Started by Modsquad24, January 22, 2008, 11:41:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

let me be the first to say, lose this game dont even bother getting back on the plane to comeback, lsu sucks should be a runaway

elksnort

This is a "must win" game. Maybe it is not in terms of mathematics, but it is for the morale of the team.

CurlyTail

LSU is absolutely terrible, but unfortunately this is not going to be a gimme win for us like it should be IMO. I won't be surprised if they give us all we can handle.

chiefsfan

LSU lost to Auburn, got destroyed by Vandy,   Played Ole Miss to the wire on the road and then lost

They live and die off the 3
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Bad_Intentions

Me neither Curly.

We should totally blow LSU out of the damn building, no question. They're not that good in the first place and they're a team that's reeling right now.

Then again, so was South Carolina. We should've destroyed them, too, and at home at that.

All I know is LSU is going to beat somebody. It'll probably come at home. So who knows? Nothing would shock me with this team anymore.
WPS!!

jst01

LSU will shoot 56% from 3 point range and give our guards all kinds of problems.  There is no easy game left for us. 

Beaverfever

If we lose this game we have a legitimate claim at being the worst team in the SEC.  We will have consecutively lost to arguably the three worst teams in the SEC.

blacksuit

We lose this game we can forget winning the west.