Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What the crap??

Started by Arkansas Razor, January 19, 2008, 08:17:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrooklynRoss

I couldn't even stand watching the games last year.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

bd93

Oliver

Quote from: rude1 on January 19, 2008, 08:47:03 pm
Isn't it amazing. Last year, everyone swore the talent was on hand to be a good basketball team. Now we change coaches and they are worse, now everyone says, the coaching is good, the players or not. Which is it?

Exactly.

3kgthog

It's not Pelphrey's fault this team has no leader on the court. He has to lead EVERYONE from the bench and that's a huge part of our problem. No senior has stepped up and taken control of the team. That's on them, not Pel.

Oliver

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on January 19, 2008, 09:41:48 pm
I couldn't even stand watching the games last year.

But you can watch them this year????  I know you are a Mets fan like me but this is Art Howe bad this year.

scance00

Quote from: rude1 on January 19, 2008, 08:52:34 pm
Exactly the freaking point. Game 18 and this team is regressing. He inherited a senior laden team that just came off back to back NCAA tourney bids. Now it appears this team is heading completely out of post season play all together. Pel has NOT done a good job with this team at all. There isn't all world talent on this team, but enough that this team should be better than what it is.

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Oliver Miller on January 19, 2008, 09:46:55 pm
But you can watch them this year????  I know you are a Mets fan like me but this is Art Howe bad this year.

Hahaha, nice one. I can't handle the bring-it-up-slow Heath style of basketball. At least this team is pushing it, they just don't know what they're doing. Like I've been saying, this team is a wash until we get a point guard.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

reddogjcss

Pel seems like the only one putting out any effort; I would put them on the bench and stat developing next years team. this bunch of seniors play like they have no interest going PRO; just tring to get through the season to keep there schoolerships.