Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Team stats

Started by PorkSoda, November 25, 2007, 09:03:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkSoda

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/teamStats?statGroup=scoring&stype=fgp&dir=de&statsId=19

Looking at the stats so far this year, a couple things come to mind. Besides TO's our Free Throw shooting has been abysmal.   

Weems is 0-13
Ervin is 4-10
Beverley 8-23
Welsh  8-24

With these guys shooting this many FT's they need to be making them.  in a close game, a lot of times the team who has taken advantage of the charity stripe is the team that wins. Hopefully we will see this turned around.

What I do like is that Townes looks to have a break out year.  He is averaging 12.8 points a game, just under beverley's 13.4.  he also has 9 blocks as compared to hill's 10, and a team high 6.4 Rebounds per game.

Weems seems to be struggling offensively, but is managing 2.4 steals per game which is breweresque. 

Any other thoughts?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

booogaga

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on November 25, 2007, 09:05:44 pm
i believe those are three point shots.. not free throws
yeah i would agree. weems is 3 of 4 and bev is like 21 of 27 or something.
GO HOGS!

PorkSoda

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on November 25, 2007, 09:05:44 pm
i believe those are three point shots.. not free throws
My bad, my eyes must be crossed. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: PowderHawg on November 25, 2007, 09:31:16 pm
My bad, my eyes must be crossed. 

its stupid nutt's fault, ur eyesight just went bad lol