Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something tells me Pel was not happy at the Half - Wow

Started by hogman1974, November 24, 2007, 03:32:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman1974

This team is looking fantastic in the 2nd half.  Pel can really get them going!

TorsinAHog

To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

chillinhoggie

HogMavFan

Has anyone brought up the topic of why Pelphrey was wearing Kentucky blue shirt and tie and no red anywhere?

HogK

Who cares what color Pel's shirt is?  It's amazing to me the stuff people come up to complain about.  Really, this man Pel is the real deal--the first true coach we've seen on the Hill (in football or basketball) for a long, long time.  And hell, Nolan used to wear those rat-ass ugly polka-dot shirts in every color imaginable.  But we were winning championships so it was alllllll gooooood.

HogMavFan

Quote from: HogK on November 24, 2007, 07:35:31 pm
Who cares what color Pel's shirt is?  It's amazing to me the stuff people come up to complain about.  Really, this man Pel is the real deal--the first true coach we've seen on the Hill (in football or basketball) for a long, long time.  And hell, Nolan used to wear those rat-ass ugly polka-dot shirts in every color imaginable.  But we were winning championships so it was alllllll gooooood.
I agree. I love Pelphrey. I was just wondering what the Hogville conspiracy theory was.

mikeb

Quote from: HogMavFan on November 24, 2007, 07:39:00 pm
I agree. I love Pelphrey. I was just wondering what the Hogville conspiracy theory was.

"The Hogville conspiracy?"

Stop searching for negative BS.

HogK

Haha, fair enough.  I guess I haven't quite figured out the subtle differences between sarcasm and seriousness on this board.  Anyway, I betcha Pel has some red in his uniform on Wednesday.  By the way, speaking of things to complain about, why does Hogville.net list Wednesday's game as "Missouri State?"   And Go Hogs!

Dr Swineglove

One of the things I love about Coach Pel is the half-time adjustments; the Hogs seem to play better in the second half than they do in the first.  That didn't happen too many times the last few seasons.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient