Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will benefit the most from the switch to a pressing defense?

Started by The Boar War, May 22, 2007, 03:40:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boar War

I think Beverly will be able to play the best in the new pressing defensive scheme.  Who else is going to reap the benefits?

ColumbianHog

Welsh is like Beverley...an Energizer Bunny.  He'll excel in the press because he's very quick.

Hog Fan from Camden

mbgrulz

i think ervin and weems will get the most out of it. ervin will have less responsibilities as a 1/2 court general, and weems will be able to use his speed and jumping ability more often.

beverley will get a lot of 3's by sitting out there and waiting for the draw and kick.

501Ben

VoR

I think Hill will get the most benefit of it, he will be more involved in the game, maybe someone can go show him some tapes of when Big O was here. He has the soft hands, he just needs to be more involved in the game.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

pignatious

Quote from: The Boar War on May 22, 2007, 03:40:26 pm
I think Beverly will be able to play the best in the new pressing defensive scheme.  Who else is going to reap the benefits?

Sonny Weems should benefit by being able to play more in the open court and finish fast breaks. I think that pressing fits his style well. I think Michael Washington will also benefit because he can create scoring opportunities.
Freedom is never free.