Pages:
Actions
  • #3301 by mckinneyhog5 on 19 Oct 2009
  • Petrino will bring a "can of whup a$$"  and HDN can bring his man tits.
  • #3302 by phadedhawg on 19 Oct 2009
  • hahahaha....nice

*golf clap*
  • #3303 by Dwight_K_Shrute on 19 Oct 2009
  • Funny as hell?  Yes.  Far from the troof?  No.
  • #3304 by 1873Hawg on 19 Oct 2009
  • That sucks that we can't say ****... I mean what is wrong with ****. Teachers say **** in school during sex education. I mean I said **** and don't see anything wrong with saying **** sometimes! Guess I will have to call it a peepee like I do with my 4 year old son! ;)

OMG just had to modify my post because the filter allows dic* and coc*, but not [CENSORED]... LOL
  • #3305 by DeltaBoy on 19 Oct 2009
  • I'm coming in my Deluxe Delta Motor Home. ;) ;)

And I will be wearing my customized Liberty Overalls.  ;) ;)

Soo Pig Sooie beat the Pi$$ out of Ole Miss.
  • #3306 by Chad In Real Life on 19 Oct 2009
  • What a good post.  Unfortunately we have to murder your team.
  • #3307 by sir-pigs-a-lot on 19 Oct 2009
  • why?>
  • #3308 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • Question,  I am thinking of going to the ole miss game and don't have tickets.  Will there be tickets available at the game? If not what is the best way to get tickets?  I obviously don't do this very often.

There should be plenty of tickets around. They will be available for around $70. Just look under the seats of your suburban. There are usually some $100 dollar bills laying around if your like me. My kid loves to play with those things in the back seat and some always slip through the cracks.
  • #3309 by Jabroni on 19 Oct 2009
  • would this be acceptable attire?

• #3310 by El Puerco Grande on 19 Oct 2009
  • Funny post.  We're both smiling and amicable now, but I've got some bad news for you.  The Hogs are coming to Oxford, and bringing Hell with them, son.
  • #3311 by ar329hog on 19 Oct 2009
  • LOL Great post.

I guess I'm gonna have to stay at home since all I got are Oakleys.  :(
  • #3312 by Sivad on 19 Oct 2009
  • How does Leatherface Diana fit in with her skanky Mustang Ranch wardrobe?
  • #3313 by El Puerco Grande on 19 Oct 2009
  • Watch it.  She'll smack you with a 2 x 4 so fast it'll mess you up!
  • #3314 by JDDC on 19 Oct 2009
  • +1 funny.  At least I don't have to bobby pin a mullet and put an orange poncho over my razorback gear to avoid a mugging as I did in Gville.  No I didn't really wear the poncho, the mullet was enough to blend in nicely  ;D
  • #3315 by dianne fineswine on 19 Oct 2009
  • Unlike most of you rednecks I would like to fit in. Is there a place where I can purchase these items after I win a ton at Tunica friday?
  • #3316 by The_Iceman on 19 Oct 2009
  • I'll be wearing my shirt that says "We told you so." jk
  • #3317 by Sivad on 19 Oct 2009
  • needs to have some kind of logo
    Is Retardo Danny's ball gag made by Polo?
  • #3318 by FATBACKHAWG on 19 Oct 2009
  • I find it funny as most of the people in the grove are living way above their means.....
  • #3319 by MuskogeeHogFan on 19 Oct 2009
  • Hey, that is really funny. Good sense of humor and I think the Arkansas fans should be able to dress down to your standards. Thanks for posting those.

Be sure you bring your Ole Miss faithful plenty to drink so you won't notice when the Hogs hand your team the beat down of their lives. I would apologize in advance for the embarrassment that your team is going to suffer at the hands of the Razorbacks, but you guys are already familiar with being embarrassed and will become even more so the longer you have HDN as your head coach.
  • #3320 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • Unlike most of you rednecks I would like to fit in. Is there a place where I can purchase these items after I win a ton at Tunica friday?

I'm not sure, I have an assistant for that kind of thing. I'll ask her if I could ever find her sorry butt on this estate. I think large mansion estates are overated. I know I have to have one, but it is hard to find anyone.
  • #3321 by Kilgor on 19 Oct 2009
  • The Grove is surrounded by these places:

They even have a mobile service that circles The Grove on game days.

• #3322 by PennHOG on 19 Oct 2009
  • Average ole miss fan who lives outside Oxford.

Will this do for the Oxford crowd ? ;)

Oh man I just ate.  LOL
  • #3323 by WOODSHOG on 19 Oct 2009
  • Delta Boy, that is one slick rig, but don't forget to tie your thunder mug down !
  • #3324 by PennHOG on 19 Oct 2009
  • What about this
  • #3325 by hogfan870 on 19 Oct 2009
  • Isn't Mississippi the poorest state in the country?  There are pompous upper middle class fans at every major state school in south (and probably the country).  Not sure why this guy thinks this makes Ole Miss special.
  • #3326 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • Isn't Mississippi the poorest state in the country?  There are pompous upper middle class fans at every major state school in south (and probably the country).  Not sure why this guy thinks this makes Ole Miss special.

Ha, my silly friend. Upper Middle Class? Ha

The Upper Middle Class does my laundry.
  • #3327 by Iwastherein1969 on 19 Oct 2009
  • Average ole miss fan who lives outside Oxford.

Will this do for the Oxford crowd ? ;)

and how long has it been since you've had a hot steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili and actually kept it down ? WELL THAT'S TOO LONG !
  • #3328 by DeltaBoy on 19 Oct 2009
  • Delta Boy, that is one slick rig, but don't forget to tie your thunder mug down !

Have no fear the Still is well secured I have fresh shine for all my Arkie neighbors.

• #3329 by hogfan870 on 19 Oct 2009
  • Ha, my silly friend. Upper Middle Class? Ha

Oh, that's right, I guess by Mississippi standards, Tahoe's and Ray Bans are Upper class.  Just so you know, in the rest of the country, that is middle to upper middle class.  You better just stay in Mississippi.   
  • #3330 by Houston h on 19 Oct 2009

Have you ever been to Oxford?  They all think that down there, of course if you drive 5 miles outside of town you still see Out Houses.......
  • #3331 by Houston h on 19 Oct 2009
  • Ha, my silly friend. Upper Middle Class? Ha

I would say by Mississippi standards, 50k a year puts you in the upper middle class. 
  • #3332 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • Oh, that's right, I guess by Mississippi standards, Tahoe's and Ray Bans are Upper class.  Just so you know, in the rest of the country, that is middle to upper middle class.  You better just stay in Mississippi.

I sorry, I wasn't clear

I meant to say hand-made Tahoe
  • #3333 by jst01 on 19 Oct 2009
  • for anyone who hasnt seen Rebel Chucks 'footwear' and 'upper class office'. I got this from his post's on Nafoom. Sweet office Chuck! Looks like you work at the DMV

is the above pic even working?? i'm at work and it blocks the pics.

• #3334 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • for anyone who hasnt seen Rebel Chucks 'footwear' and 'upper class office'. I got this from his post's on Nafoom. Sweet office Chuck! Looks like you work at the DMV

How embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to see that. That's Ricardo's office. He is my message board assistant. I found him in South America while I was on a diamond hunting expedition in the early 90's. His parents were killed in a civil war and he had no where to go. I had to create a position for him and decided he could handle my posting habits. I call him frequently and instruct him on what to type. It is very convenient. For example today I am on my private jet to visit the struggling country mentioned in my initial post. Without Ricardo, I could not post as frequently. The sig pic is unfortunate and I will have to discipline him when I return to the estate. Do not think ill of his poor decision to post a pic of his office. Considering where he came from, he thinks it is quite luxurious. Ahhhhh, the blindness of youth. Here's to Ricardo and may he continue to dream.
  • #3335 by Jabroni on 19 Oct 2009
  • Have no fear the Still is well secured I have fresh shine for all my Arkie neighbors.

Is that Phil Jackson?
  • #3336 by DeltaBoy on 19 Oct 2009
  • Rebel Chuck last year
  • #3337 by DeltaBoy on 19 Oct 2009
  • Is that Phil Jackson?

No that is my Pappy the Delta Still King.
  • #3338 by Jabroni on 19 Oct 2009

• #3339 by Rebel Chuck on 19 Oct 2009
  • Rebel Chuck last year

Close, but I do not support the pants with little pictures on them. Nor do I support the wearing of plastic swine upon your head.

Good luck this weekend gentlemen.
    Here's to a good game and no injuries.
    Enjoy the trip to those making it.
    Spend some time in the grove if you have not done so before.
    Our fans are are very welcoming to visiting groups.
     Please remember what I told you.
    It's for your own good.
  • #3340 by Conway4Hogs on 19 Oct 2009
  • Just wondering if we have to pee in a ditch like we had to at your other fine state university?

What we have at Razorback Stadium
  • #3341 by El Puerco Grande on 19 Oct 2009
  • How can you tell if an Ole Miss fan is married?  There are tobacco juice stains on both sides of his $50,000 Tahoe.
  • #3342 by El Puerco Grande on 19 Oct 2009
  • Just wondering if we have to pee in a ditch like we had to at your other fine state university?

What we have at Razorback Stadium
    Notice the relatively low mounting of the urinals? This is to prevent hogfans from getting the snout of their hog wet.
  • #3343 by GolfnHog on 19 Oct 2009
  • How embarrassing. I'm sorry you had to see that. That's Ricardo's office. He is my message board assistant. I found him in South America while I was on a diamond hunting expedition in the early 90's. His parents were killed in a civil war and he had no where to go. I had to create a position for him and decided he could handle my posting habits. I call him frequently and instruct him on what to type. It is very convenient. For example today I am on my private jet to visit the struggling country mentioned in my initial post. Without Ricardo, I could not post as frequently. The sig pic is unfortunate and I will have to discipline him when I return to the estate. Do not think ill of his poor decision to post a pic of his office. Considering where he came from, he thinks it is quite luxurious. Ahhhhh, the blindness of youth. Here's to Ricardo and may he continue to dream.

I now know where the emails of my financial wealth and lost inheritance are coming from. You might want to remind Ricardo that even in Mississippi, it is against the law to impersonate a barrister. That being said just have Ricardo hand deliver the monies in cash to me and I'll keep my mouth shut about Ricardo's ignorance of law.
  • #3344 by flagstaffhog on 19 Oct 2009
  • That's down right funny and a great post too! +1 to you.
  • #3345 by littlewheezy on 19 Oct 2009
  • The funny thing about this whole post is the rules that Chuck posted in the beginning are not far from the truth.  Just talk to anyone who's ever pledged at Ole Miss.
  • #3346 by Hawgndaaz on 19 Oct 2009
  • So I can't wear my Stoerner Jersey and Jorts in the grove?
  • #3347 by Hawg Balling on 19 Oct 2009
  • Rebel Chuck's real identity:

• #3348 by Kilgor on 19 Oct 2009
  • ...talk to anyone who's ever pledged at Ole Miss.

Prefer not to.
  • #3349 by mr4pt on 19 Oct 2009
    This is a busy month for alot of Rebels.

Now that you have TCTWF you'll be busy going 0'fer October
  • #3350 by willyacs on 19 Oct 2009
  • Rebel UpChuck?
Pages:
Actions