Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***IF YOU AREN'T WATCHING HILL'S COMING OUT PARTY VS. LSU, YOU ARE MISSING OUT

Started by allyoucaneatbuffet, January 20, 2007, 04:22:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GorillaJMonsoon

He was diving on the floor for balls and showed great effort all around.  The dunks kept the momentum from getting away from us.  He led the Hogs today.

peakhog

Second game in a row. Without his play against UGA, we really stank.

cardinalhawg

I was very pleased with Hill's play today, but also that Heath played Hill and Townes together more.  I hope that trend continues.

FBPLAYER65

Quote from: silvertip on January 20, 2007, 07:29:17 pm
Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on January 20, 2007, 07:00:36 pm
Well it's a good thing he's only dunking, because jumpshots, hookshots, and 3 pointers isn't his forte.

It's a good thing that knowledge of basketball is not your forte. Because you are clueless....

Geeez, where's that kissmybutt icon?
Silvertip, What did he say that was untrue? He can't shoot. That is a known fact. I guess that makes you the clueless one. Steven is doing just what he needs to do. He doesn't need to try to be anything other than a role player.

hog caller

16 points 7 rebounds 3 blocked shots and 2 steals. first time i have ever seen Steven smile.
he needs a shave though. shaveing is like selling if you don't do it every day you are a bum.
i don't mind a beard on a man who can grow a nice thick one that can be trimmed to look nice but his just isn't getting it done. i understand he is growing his hair for cancer paitents wigs. i have no problem with that but the beard needs to go.

Hoggy Bear

What are the chances that Steven Hill is the SEC Player Of The Week?

Hollywood_HOGan

Wilt Chamberlin's spirt has possessed Steven Hill these past two games.

Hill has had a monster last two games. We wasted that effort against UGa. His scoring average is going to skyrocket.

Hill is good and yeah i agree he does have NBA potential but there is no way he goes first round this upcoming draft. If he stays another year and develops he could be a high first round pick.

That was a great game by us but we MUST take that to Carolina. Carolina played UT a  good game and they will be desperate for a W. Our teams have not played very well at all on the road. After the effort against Alabama, we had a couple bad games. We cannot do that again.

We should have NEVER dropped the UGa game or the OM game. Ervin plays under control and everybody is playing with that intensity we played with today, USC will not be a problem but if we come out and blow it in the first half like the OM and UGa games, its over.

Unlike alot of people, i still have faith in this team and can very easily see this team in the NCAAT.