Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Arkansas/Texas Bball Thread

Started by Table Rocker, December 20, 2006, 08:04:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: uglyuncle on December 20, 2006, 10:27:44 pm
Quote from: Pragmatic PiG on December 20, 2006, 10:22:02 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on December 20, 2006, 10:19:19 pm
Everyone just stop it.  Erving hit some big shots tonight. 

I don't care what you say about the coaches...but stay away from Erving.  Please.  He is one of our players.

no offense, but why do you keep referring to him as "Erving"?

some joke I'm not privy too?

anyways I agree with the sentiment that a lot of these posters are hanging this kid as a goat.....he did make that key 3 and also made a very nice entry pass along the baseline to weems to put the hogs up late

Because I am stupid.  Because I just simply misspelled his name. 

like I said, no offense, i am not a spelling nazi, I only asked cause you did it repeatedly and thought there might be an inside joke or such

keep on keepin' on

razorbackfan4life

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 20, 2006, 10:26:01 pm
Quote from: razorbackfan4life on December 20, 2006, 10:22:35 pm
Tonight was a good game for us.  We just missed some shots down the stretch.  Stan ACTUALLY had the team playing good tonight.  Our youth got to us a little bit, but I'm not too dissapointed.  If our team plays like that the rest of the year we will be ok.  Texas played out their as$ to beat us.  I saw some better things from our squad tonight, but we were just missing that big shot at times.  I'm proud of the boys though.

"Our youth got to us a little bit..." Excuse me for saying this, but that's b.s. Texas is young. They started four freshmen. Count em, FOUR. Our team isn't young. We start three or four juniors most of the time. Find another excuse for us.

Excuse me we playecd  on the road at a hostile environment.   I dont like Stan, but tonight it was more on our players than ne thing.  Stop tryin to hate.

razorbackfan4life

I expect good things like most of you.  Did you guys not see a complete difference in games btween Ttech and tonight?  I hate stan, but tonight like I said, we just missed too many clutch shots.  Don't get all pissy on me.  That really makes me mad when you dont support our team for having a damn good game.  I want the best out of our players, but tonight little things cost us the game, not the fundamentals.   It's ok..............stop being mad at me......I'm DRUNK!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on December 20, 2006, 10:39:57 pm
I expect good things like most of you.  Did you guys not see a complete difference in games btween Ttech and tonight?  I hate stan, but tonight like I said, we just missed too many clutch shots.  Don't get all pissy on me.  That really makes me mad when you dont support our team for having a damn good game.  I want the best out of our players, but tonight little things cost us the game, not the fundamentals.   It's ok..............stop being mad at me......I'm DRUNK!

We did improve a lot from last game to this one.

Trottsky

Gotta admit, Hoggies were in the game till the last. Maybe it's something to build on. Remember, last year they peaked at the right time; perhaps a similar development awaits this season.