Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John Steven Jones

Started by Caribhog, December 15, 2017, 11:56:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Con el Cerdos

Quote from: Athog on February 02, 2018, 06:47:52 pm
This kid is good enough no matter what his name is!!

I agree, he is good.  Maybe, just maybe, he is "SEC" good.  And that's after watching him play some of his jr. and sr. year games.

I think in the end, however, because he wants to be more than a bench warmer or part time player, he will end up at SMU.  Obviously JMO.

But, with out QB situation, who knows; he might start his freshmen year as a Razorback.

imtad16

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on February 04, 2018, 01:55:26 pm
I agree, he is good.  Maybe, just maybe, he is "SEC" good.  And that's after watching him play some of his jr. and sr. year games.

I think in the end, however, because he wants to be more than a bench warmer or part time player, he will end up at SMU.  Obviously JMO.

But, with out QB situation, who knows; he might start his freshmen year as a Razorback.

https://www.diehards.com/texas-tech/texas-tech-major-contender-quarterback-john-stephen-jones

Looks like he has narrowed it to us and Tech.

”I’ve kind of ruled out SMU recently, so now it’s just Arkansas and Tech, Jones said. At Tech, I’ve got a bunch of friends and family friends out there that I’ve known growing up, and it would be great spending time with those guys. Obviously, coach Kingsbury has a great history with quarterbacks and stuff, so that really stands out at Tech.”

WoooPigSooieShane

jjdlc

LumberBacks

JSJ had a better game than the 4* dual threat from Denton Ryan going to OKST in the 6A state championship.  Baller.