Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are You Kidding ME.!? A crummy Commercial.!?!?!?

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, September 17, 2017, 12:44:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/bielema-at-critical-point-in-fifth-year-at-arkansas/812858955

It's like the AP writer got an assignment to describe in 50 words or less what Bovine fecal material consists of...
(I know I ended that sentence with a preposition. Sue Me...)

One "pic" describes the depth of this article.!!

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

rickfahr

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on September 17, 2017, 12:44:10 pm
http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/bielema-at-critical-point-in-fifth-year-at-arkansas/812858955

It's like the AP writer got an assignment to describe in 50 words or less what Bovine fecal material consists of...
(I know I ended that sentence with a preposition. Sue Me...)

One "pic" describes the depth of this article.!!

Yeah, I didn't know what that was supposed to be, either.

Pigsknuckles

Like someone ripped out the last page of a magazine article you were reading in a waiting room.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Ragnar Hogbrok

I think a media person meant to start a thread on Hogville and accidentally published it to their media website.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Pancetta

Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Hogist

Here's the entire article so the rest of you don't have to bother with that clickbate.

"FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) Bret Bielema has never failed in his 12-year career as a head coach.

Sure, the former Wisconsin coach - now in his fifth season at Arkansas - has had his moments of defeat. He went 0-8 in the Southeastern Conference in 2013 soon after he arrived.

Through any disappointment with either the Badgers or at Arkansas, there's always been the sense that Bielema would find a way to turn any momentary frustration into satisfaction. That things would get turned around."

Yes that's it. I didn't make an error in my copy/paste...

The Third Pig