Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How much should I ask for my Glock 23, it's a .40 Cal?

Started by 1highhog, January 08, 2014, 11:35:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

It's in mint condition, not a piece of dust on it, it's still got it's two clips with it.  I have yet to shoot a box through it.

pigture perfect

The mags? Are they the standard 13, or optional 17?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

1highhog

hogcoots

In Atlanta, I can pick up a Gen 3 for $499 + tax new.  Add $50 for the Gen 4.  Used Glocks fly off the shelf down here.  If it is in good shape and a FTF sale, I wouldn't discount it much.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

CallThemHawgs!

$650 is high, but you can expect to get about $550 out of it.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on January 09, 2014, 12:17:16 pm
$650 is high, but you can expect to get about $550 out of it.

Shoot high and let them jew you down.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

1highhog

Its a gen 3.  Okay, I was thinking $375 for it, but I guess I'll ask more for it now after talking with y'all, thanks a bunch.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

1highhog

I'm going to ask $425 firm for it and almost a full box of bullets with it, according to y'all that should be fair I guess.

pigture perfect

If you can't get your asking price, I'll take it for $350. At least this way, you can bargain that you have a standing offer on it as leverage.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

1highhog

Already have several wanting it for $425, that was quick.

pigture perfect

1highhog

DeltaBoy

1highhog

CallThemHawgs!

Hell, I would have taken it for $425 haha....

I mean, if you are just gonna give it away, why not!

;)

PharmacistHog

Quote from: 1highhog on January 08, 2014, 11:35:21 pm
It's in mint condition, not a piece of dust on it, it's still got it's two clips with it.  I have yet to shoot a box through it.

Is your pm box full or did you get a vacation?
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.