Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where will you be in 112 days

Started by grayhawg, June 07, 2014, 08:08:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

Sept 27 is opening day for deer with archery tackle in Arkansas and I know within 300 yards of where I will be in the Chester area. I thought about going to the A&M game at Jerry World but changed my mind. I have no venison in the freezer so I'm going to the woods.

Anyone else know where you will be?

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

jim shell

Old Tusk

On a beach, in a bar, watching the hog game in that order. I can kill a deer from my front porch anytime I want to.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: grayhawg on June 07, 2014, 08:08:28 am

Sept 27 is opening day for deer with archery tackle in Arkansas and I know within 300 yards of where I will be in the Chester area. I thought about going to the A&M game at Jerry World but changed my mind. I have no venison in the freezer so I'm going to the woods.

Anyone else know where you will be?

Probably in the Chester area following you, sounds like you know what you're doing, & have a good place to hunt....

Don't worry, I'll stay back & give you that 300 yard cushion you mentioned....wouldn't want to crowd you.... ;D    You won't even know I'm out there.....unless I stick one.  Then I might holler for help getting it out.   :razorback:
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

grayhawg

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on June 09, 2014, 06:03:53 pm
Probably in the Chester area following you, sounds like you know what you're doing, & have a good place to hunt....

Don't worry, I'll stay back & give you that 300 yard cushion you mentioned....wouldn't want to crowd you.... ;D    You won't even know I'm out there.....unless I stick one.  Then I might holler for help getting it out.   :razorback:
George,is that you? ???

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: grayhawg on June 09, 2014, 06:06:17 pm

George,is that you? ???

LOL....no, not George.  Just having some friendly fun on here.....
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.