Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh joy, a dual threat qb at alabubba

Started by Pulled(PP)pork, September 03, 2016, 08:12:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

Yeah, we tend to have trouble with those....

PP

The Boar War

Biggus Piggus

You trying to make me afraid of Alabama's offense is HILARIOUS.

Bama will be lucky to score in this game. They look terrible on offense. Their defense is going to have to score, if they are going to win.
[CENSORED]!

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Pulled(PP)pork

We ain't the Alabama defense, if you haven't noticed

PP

Biggus Piggus

And then Bama did what we didn't all day - throw over the top of the defense. 7-3.
[CENSORED]!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pulled(PP)pork

ronmahony

Yeah he does have an arm. Course as long as we stay 11 yards off of the receiver maybe he can't get behind us!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Pulled(PP)pork

Danny J

Quote from: ronmahony on September 03, 2016, 08:28:35 pm
Yeah he does have an arm. Course as long as we stay 11 yards off of the receiver maybe he can't get behind us!
Don't worry...in another thread I read where we were just being conservative to try and trick TCU...lol

Bebop

AirWarren

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on September 03, 2016, 08:12:53 pm
Yeah, we tend to have trouble with those....

PP

On a funny note. The Gus bus and aubbie looks terrible.

Maybe there is hope for Arkansas if we can come alive.

hawgmasta

They're going to smoke us this year, their defense once again looks fast and hits hard.

AirWarren

Quote from: Bebop on September 03, 2016, 08:31:21 pm
Bama is looking good...again. >:(

"Randy, Alabama is down this year. We take it to them. I'm calling it. 105-7."

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 03, 2016, 08:15:57 pm

Bama will be lucky to score in this game. They look terrible on offense. Their defense is going to have to score, if they are going to win.

And a Bama pick 6.

Pulled(PP)pork

Bebop

Offense is starting to look good. Their true freshman QB seems to have a lot of potential. They are looking legit.

Pulled(PP)pork

Damn, if Alabama only had an offense......

PP

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

howie76

Usc is scared... You can see in their quarterbacks eyes

hoglady

Quote from: Danny J on September 03, 2016, 08:31:19 pm
Don't worry...in another thread I read where we were just being conservative to try and trick TCU...lol

Hear that same crap every single year after we look so bad in the early games / I doubt our intent was for LA Tech to lose the game by missing a couple of FG's.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

spiritof92

Glad I decided to watch the TCU game.  It's 31-31.

farmhawg

ok.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Quote from: howie76 on September 03, 2016, 09:22:16 pm
or the punters....he freaked
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogPharmer

What was that you said again?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hoglady

I hate to even think what that Bama Dline will do to our Oline.
They look awfully good.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

howie76

Quote from: farmhawg on September 03, 2016, 09:23:45 pm
or the punters....he freaked
yes sir... You could see it all over his face when he was walking off the field.

HogPharmer

Quote from: hoglady on September 03, 2016, 09:26:07 pm
I hate to even think what that Bama Dline will do to our Oline.
They look awfully good.

And our O line looked awfully awful
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

orvillesghost

As bad as we looked at times today, we will play them better than USC is.

BB has built his defensive schemes around competing with Alabama and LSU, one reason the Bama game has been so close the last couple of years...

Probably plays a part why we are so weak against the spread as well

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: orvillesghost on September 03, 2016, 09:28:03 pm
As bad as we looked at times today, we will play them better than USC is.

BB has built his defensive schemes around competing with Alabama and LSU, one reason the Bama game has been so close the last couple of years...

Probably plays a part why we are so weak against the spread as well
last yr wasn't close
Again, we don't play dual threat qb's well

PP

hoglady

Quote from: howie76 on September 03, 2016, 09:22:16 pm

That Bama defense will scare alot of QB's this year.
Don't think they see a line like that in the PAC.

Bubba's Bruisers

Yeah, Bama is again the team to beat in the SEC.  They'll just get stronger and stronger as the season moves on.

The Jedi Master will humble his former apprentice in the SECCG. 

Bebop

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 03, 2016, 09:39:40 pm
Yeah, Bama is again the team to beat in the SEC.  They'll just get stronger and stronger as the season moves on.

The Jedi Master will humble his former apprentice in the SECCG.

I think this Bama team looks better than last year's team, especially starting out of the gate. Actually, I think they look really polished compared to the last three seasons of their starts. It's going to be scary what they are going to look like as the season progresses.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Bebop on September 03, 2016, 09:43:43 pm
I think this Bama team looks better than last year's team, especially starting out of the gate. Actually, I think they look really polished compared to the last three seasons of their starts. It's going to be scary what they are going to look like as the season progresses.

Bama looks the part already.  If the true freshman QB grows with the team, then Bama goes all the way again.

Pulled(PP)pork

They have no offense, nothing to worry about folks!

PP

alohawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 03, 2016, 09:48:23 pm
Bama looks the part already.  If the true freshman QB grows with the team, then Bama goes all the way again.

Yep, reloaded and then some, ughhh.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Cinco de Hogo

Well and the first games of the season ends the season.

SECCG, Bama vs Gawja

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

orvillesghost

Well I guess everyone else in college football should just cancel their season

LOL

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: orvillesghost on September 03, 2016, 09:54:27 pm
Well I guess everyone else in college football should just cancel their season

LOL

We should all take our trophies and go home!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on September 03, 2016, 09:29:35 pm
last yr wasn't close
Again, we don't play dual threat qb's well

PP
we were winning in the 4th qtr at Bama...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 04, 2016, 01:09:58 am
we were winning in the 4th qtr at Bama...
and?  Was it close when the clock ran out?  I didn't say we got pummeled, just that it wasn't close

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Kiffin has the players to do what he's always wanted to do.

PP

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/aldotcomSports/status/778334178576392200

QuoteHurts didn't see it coming. Around the right edge, Ole Miss' Marquis Haynes arrived like a heat-seeking missile, making direct impact with the Alabama true freshman's upper body.

Hurts dropped to the turf, as the ball tumbled out of his arms before being picked up by the Rebels' John Youngblood and carried 44 yards to the opposite end zone for a touchdown. 

It was the second quarter of Alabama's 48-43 victory Saturday, and the Rebels just increased their lead to 21 points. All seemed lost for the top-ranked Crimson Tide.

Hurts retreated to the sideline, and the quarterback would have been forgiven if he were rattled or even dazed. But running back Damien Harris studied Hurts' reaction following the devastating hit.

And, as Harris put it, he was "no different than he was before."

Not even a little bit?

"No," Harris affirmed.

Hurts wasn't the least bit shaken by a physically and emotionally jarring play Alabama coach Nick Saban explained was the result of a "missed execution of a line call."

As center Bradley Bozeman said, the quarterback, who was later named SEC offensive player of the week, didn't seem angry after being rocked because of a blown assignment.

"He was just like, 'I still got y'all's back. Y'all got mine. Let's keep rolling,'" Bozeman recalled. "He didn't let it affect him at all. He got back in the game and kept playing. Lot of maturity out of Jalen."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net