Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well I'm done

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 30, 2016, 10:52:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

I've been called a troll, blasted, and banned on here for less than what some of you have said over the last 24 hours. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of watching a team that quits, and a coaching staff with no fire. I'm done with the humiliating losses. I'm at the point I'm not even mad about the game last night. Someone sent me a message last night on social media when we were up 24-0 that said HOW BOUT THEM HOGS! I replied that we will likely lose this game. So, I'm done griping and complaining. Thankfully, we don't ever have to watch the 2016 razorbacks ever again. I'm not sure I care enough to watch in 2017. More of the same. I'm done. This is not even fun anymore to root for this team and staff.  Changes need to be made and won't be, and more poor recruiting classes means we will stay right where we are, with kentucky, vandy, and the Mississippi schools. Bottom tier. I'm done until things change. I'm not angry, I'm tired of being angry. I cant in good faith believe we are headed in the right direction anymore, and we are stuck with it is the worst part.

Razorbackers

Sir Oinksalot

...when SO posted that he wouldn't walk across the street to watch this defense, I decided to put him on Probation and wear hog stuff everyday for a mth...... and this seems to have helped somewhat......so maybe the time has come to adjudicate yourself...

"Floggings will continue until morale improves"
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

RazorPiggie

NuttinItUp

Feel better, snowflake?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out..

PonderinHog

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

lutherheggs

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.