Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seniors

Started by Wayne Watson, November 27, 2015, 04:34:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Thank you for all you have done allow us to cheer you and curse you.  I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for your time at the U of A.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

jgphillips3

Quote from: Wayne Watson on November 27, 2015, 04:34:15 pm
Thank you for all you have done allow us to cheer you and curse you.  I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you for your time at the U of A.

Hear! Hear!  These guys have been through a lot and have given a lot to the rebuilding of our program.  Huge freaking kudos to BA specifically for finding what he was missing and finally becoming THE man in his final games.

Martygit

These guys have given us some pretty good moments in Razorback football - the endings of the past couple of years have been pretty special, even though the beginnings weren't what we would have wanted.  They've persevered in the face of some pretty unsettling situations and in having to come to grips with a new system.  Great job guys!  Thanks for everything!
RIP OTR, REV

Oklahawg

Thanks fellas! It has been a helluva ride.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Dirty

Thanks for the effort and what is ahead of you in the future.

hogninja

Thank you for persevering through the crazy years.  Hog football is back on track, due to you guys keeping the roots of Arkansas football in the mix.  :razorback: 8)

pigroots

They have helped put our program back on solid ground. Also have an outstanding group of juniors who may or may not be back. Thanks for being Uncommon!

ricepig

gmarv

congraluations to all of our seniors .you will be missed on the field next year.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Wayne Watson on November 27, 2015, 04:34:15 pm
I like your sentiments, but you really wouldn't change a thing?

Congrats to the seniors and others for helping us rebuild, and congrats on a great regular season finale! WPS!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: