Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We are #1

Started by woodrow hog call, November 27, 2015, 08:28:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

All of our competition is in our own conference too.

"Your trip to the mall could leave you with a shopping injury. A new study shows Alabama is one of the most dangerous states for Black Friday shopping. The blog Estately ranks our state as the third most dangerous for Black Friday shoppers. Arkansas is ranked number one, followed by Tennessee at number 2. Louisiana and Missouri round out the top 5."
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

HogimusMaximus

OptimusHog

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on November 27, 2015, 08:29:20 am
In what

Do you even reading comprehension, breh?  "Most dangerous States for Black Friday Shopping".

HiggiePiggy

Has anyone ever died during a Black Friday in Arkansas?   I thought there was some that died in other states.  I would put them at number 1. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Cinco de Hogo

If the OP had posted a link we would probably find that this was written by Clay Travis.

immahog

imo black friday is so stupid ppl give thanks then go out and act like fools that have never had anything in life
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

ChitownHawg

Quote from: woodrow hog call on November 27, 2015, 08:28:09 am
All of our competition is in our own conference too.

"Your trip to the mall could leave you with a shopping injury. A new study shows Alabama is one of the most dangerous states for Black Friday shopping. The blog Estately ranks our state as the third most dangerous for Black Friday shoppers. Arkansas is ranked number one, followed by Tennessee at number 2. Louisiana and Missouri round out the top 5."

Wow! We beat out Chi-raq?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

hoggusamoungus

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 27, 2015, 10:07:51 am
If the OP had posted a link we would probably find that this was written by Clay Travis.

Yeah I stink at the internets, I think it was somebody trying to make us look worse than Alabama actually. I just thought it was funny in a sad kind of way.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

RollHogTide

Quote from: woodrow hog call on November 27, 2015, 10:56:48 am
Yeah I stink at the internets, I think it was somebody trying to make us look worse than Alabama actually. I just thought it was funny in a sad kind of way.

Give us a couple of more years and we'll be #1.  Go Bama!!!!

All joking aside - I stopped at a convenience store a couple of hours ago to get a soft drink and I overheard one of the clerks telling the other that they almost had gotten into a fight at Wal-Mart over the last something that was on a pallet.  Apparently both grabbed it at the same time and it became a tug of war over the item, after snatching it away from the other woman she told her daughter, "Put it in the buggy and let's get out of here".   She was so proud that she won ::)

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: woodrow hog call on November 27, 2015, 10:56:48 am

No problem with your post I was just taking a chance to take a shot at Clay Travis. LOL! 😉

hoggusamoungus

Aporkalypse Now

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2015, 11:16:03 am
Give us a couple of more years and we'll be #1.  Go Bama!!!!

All joking aside - I stopped at a convenience store a couple of hours ago to get a soft drink and I overheard one of the clerks telling the other that they almost had gotten into a fight at Wal-Mart over the last something that was on a pallet.  Apparently both grabbed it at the same time and it became a tug of war over the item, after snatching it away from the other woman she told her daughter, "Put it in the buggy and let's get out of here".   She was so proud that she won ::)

I didn't do Black Friday this year, but last year I did, I was at our little small town Super Center (county population about 11K) anyway I was waiting by one of the pallets for something that was available at midnight, next to me was a pallet of cameras for like $25 or something ridiculous, with a limit of 1 per customer. Two fat chicks were right font and center, and I'm talking about people in their late 40s early 50s. The little buzzer rings at midnight meaning you can start taking stuff off the pallets and above all the noise you hear "the sign says 1 only bitch" and the next thing you know one of these older fat ladies is being carted off in an ambulance, and the other in a squad car.

Who the hell needs a camera THAT badly?

lasthog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on November 27, 2015, 08:55:53 am
Has anyone ever died during a Black Friday in Arkansas?   I thought there was some that died in other states.  I would put them at number 1.

Deaths are only part of the equation.

Fistfights, temporary disability, permanent disability, non lethal stabbings and shootings are all figured in the rankings.

Cuss fights at Walmart aren't counted cause they happen all the time.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: OptimusHog on November 27, 2015, 08:51:57 am
Do you even reading comprehension, breh?  "Most dangerous States for Black Friday Shopping".

I was hoping it was obesity, damn there  are some fat women in Arkansas.