Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking advice needed

Started by hogsgolfpro, November 26, 2015, 09:15:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

Hey guys. The wife and I are headed to the game tomorrow from SW MO. We go to about 1 a season but I've never decided the best place to park and I had someone accept money from me in the Fayetteville school offices lot and then had my car towed! Apparently I was duped.... I don't mind spending $15-20 or whatever...where would y'all recommend?

ricepig

There's always the free parking at Baum and the shuttles. Lots of places off of Cleveland, probably closer to $25, though.

hogsgolfpro

Thanks ricepig..if we park at Baum how much lead time do we need to wait in shuttle line and get to stadium?

ricepig

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on November 26, 2015, 09:30:13 pm
Thanks ricepig..if we park at Baum how much lead time do we need to wait in shuttle line and get to stadium?

I can't answer, I've got a parking pass. I'd say an hour just to be sure. I noticed last week against MSU at kickoff that there was a big line trying to get in Gate 1, it may have been to checking all the blankets and such.

hogsgolfpro

Thanks for the thoughts.. Appreciate it!

Hogarusa

I park at the high school when I don't have a pass. $15, about a 15-20 minute walk.  Never had an issue
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

popcornhog

November 26, 2015, 10:46:55 pm #6 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:02:39 pm by popcornhog
Quote from: hogsgolfpro on November 26, 2015, 09:15:09 pm
Hey guys. The wife and I are headed to the game tomorrow from SW MO. We go to about 1 a season but I've never decided the best place to park and I had someone accept money from me in the Fayetteville school offices lot and then had my car towed! Apparently I was duped.... I don't mind spending $15-20 or whatever...where would y'all recommend?

Where are you staying? I can leave my pass for you at the front desk of the Hampton Inn. I'm gonna uber to Dickson early and walk to the game.

***EDIT***

It's lot 46 on Razorback road by the old ticket office. I left you the pass at the Hampton Inn front desk under "Alexander."

It's the Hampton off of 6th Street by I-540 at 915 Krupa. If you come by early, it's 5 minutes from campus. Closer to game time it'll take 30 minutes to drive to campus from the hotel.
WPS

Quote from: popcornhog on November 26, 2015, 10:46:55 pm
Where are you staying? I can leave my pass for you at the front desk of the Hampton Inn. I'm gonna uber to Dickson early and walk to the game.

***EDIT***

It's lot 46 on Razorback road by the old ticket office. I left you the pass at the Hampton Inn front desk under "Alexander."

It's the Hampton off of 6th Street by I-540 at 915 Krupa. If you come by early, it's 5 minutes from campus. Closer to game time it'll take 30 minutes to drive to campus from the hotel.
Good man.

hogsgolfpro

Quote from: popcornhog on November 26, 2015, 10:46:55 pm

***EDIT***

hogsgolfpro

Popcorn Hog...you sir are a great man! I appreciate it a ton. Actually overnight I was offered a pass by a friend of mine who's unable to go today and lives up here with me so I'm good to go! Cant say thanks enough though!

Hogarusa

Well, here's hoping the Hampton Inn doesn't get 30 people named Alexander looking for a parking pass
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

code red

With this weather there will be all kinds of parking in and around Ole Main.  Plus, Students are on vacation.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

WayneHawg

I park on Dickson St. In the parking lot by the railroad tracks, 5$ all day and walk or shuttle up to the stadium, 10 minutes to walk

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 27, 2015, 08:05:25 am
Well, here's hoping the Hampton Inn doesn't get 30 people named Alexander looking for a parking pass

Ha! I was thinking the same thing.  ;D
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 27, 2015, 08:33:08 am
Ha! I was thinking the same thing.  ;D

I can't believe you devious people think like that, hold on, I've got to take a call for Mr. Alexander........

UAfanatic

Harmon Ave Parking garage on campus is fantasic, you get to walk the campus a little, go by the union for a little while with the great views over the stadium from the food court area, good Hog Store.. and on the way back, still close enough to Dickson to walk down that way.. That's where we park sometimes even if we have a parking pass.

popcornhog

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on November 27, 2015, 08:02:23 am
Popcorn Hog...you sir are a great man! I appreciate it a ton. Actually overnight I was offered a pass by a friend of mine who's unable to go today and lives up here with me so I'm good to go! Cant say thanks enough though!

Got it -- if anyone wants it, I left it at the front desk for any of the Alexanders in this thread. Haha
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: popcornhog on November 27, 2015, 09:25:53 am
Got it -- if anyone wants it, I left it at the front desk for any of the Alexanders in this thread. Haha

It was taken FYI.
WPS