Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Cinco de Hogo, November 26, 2015, 07:32:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Ya'll have a great day.

Woo-Pig!

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

longtimeHogfan

We have a lot to be thankful for.  Happy Thanksgiving!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

HogimusMaximus

Gonna eat till i fall asleep.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

cpohog

Returned in September from an 8 month deployment to the desert.......I am very happy and thankful to be HOME in Jacksonville Florida!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!!!! WPS beat mizzooooo!!!!!!

ALLVOL

Happy Thanksgiving Hogvillians. I'm thankful for this site and all who post. May you have a great day surrounded by those you love.
God bless. 

gmarv

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.wps

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

LZH

Happy Thanksgiving from the beach, I hate it but someone has to be the horse's rear end on these occasions.

But, at least you get to see your families.... I won't see mine until Christmas. That is, if they still want to see me at all. :)

welchog

Happy Thanksgiving all.  Next year I'll be in Fayetteville retired from the Army.

LZH

Quote from: welchog on November 26, 2015, 08:32:58 am
Happy Thanksgiving all.  Next year I'll be in Fayetteville retired from the Army.

God bless cuz, and we all hope you will be set up for life when you get home. A job only gets in the way of a good living, lol.

TheRazorback500

Happy Thanksgiving, HV! WPS!

:razorback:

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Inhogswetrust

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

lumphog

Happy Thanksgiving Hog Brothers

SoCal Hog

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will be spending the day at my in-laws, who are Mizzou grads, so I will be wearing a Razorback pullover.  :razorback:
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

batonrougehawg

Captain Morgan

All of you I wish you a safe and happy thanksgiving for you and your loved ones. Thanksgiving is certainly my favorite holiday. Everyone enjoy time with their families and safe travels to and from. Enjoy that Turkey and dressing too.  ;)

Cinco de Hogo

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjyx5_-za7JAhUD7WMKHTKtDI4QyCkIDTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM-C-IbkuNWs&usg=AFQjCNH6zzn6hqWn8kU1s_LnL7yueVHh8g&sig2=QS5FYWo61Vs8KWNTUAWYTw

hoglady

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Holiday!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mhuff

Happy Thanksgiving . Please remember all that we have that others don't have. Health and happiness to all. Thank God for the new liver my cousin received this last week.

MissippHog

Happy Thanksgiving Hogville!  Hope all of you have a wonderful, safe day  :razorback:

DeltaBoy

We had a great meal and time together and we are decorating for Christmas.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

reddogjcss

HAPPY THANKSGIVING RAZORBACK NATION

Hogfaniam

and the after meal kickball game

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Sue E NoNutts

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.