Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCREW MIZZOU!

Started by bigpigpimpin, November 25, 2015, 05:05:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

Post your reasons why you hate missouri.

phadedhawg

The special snowflakes that go there  have made a mockery of education....

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

King

The whole Dorial Green-Beckam debacle.

98hogs

Hogarusa

I've seen many good concerts there plus i love the Cards.  I'm not good at this, sorry
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Tyro3

Quote from: 98hogs on November 25, 2015, 05:36:06 pm
The Puzz called Pinkel
You might get a little grief for that one, just saying.

code red

So.....folks getting blasted and warned but screw Mizzou is acceptable?  I'd like to think our goals are above and beyond Mizzou?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

RzRbAcK18

Because the media tells me I do

Bacons Rebellion

Missouri somehow got in the SEC and their mascot comes from the name of Columbia's Union militia unit

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

I don't hate them, just bemused by their selective memories. The only game they ever wanted to talk about with us for years was the 2008 Cotton Bowl debacle with Reggie Herring as interim "coach".

They never brought up the whipping they took in Shreveport in Dec. 2003 when we were without our best player, Shawn Andrews.

Just the one in which DMac and Felix Jones had one foot out the door and a bunch of players were upset by Hooten's firing...

For the last year, I guess they have had another to discuss with BA hobbling around like an 80 year old as Shane Ray kept hitting way after the whistle and the replay official was on crack...
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

82abn Ard

I lived there for 14 years

TheRazorback500

They're the next opponent.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawgbawb

Let's see......They always get to sit atop Arkansas on the maps?
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Nuttcracker, Sweet! on November 25, 2015, 07:06:35 pm
I don't hate them, just bemused by their selective memories. The only game they ever wanted to talk about with us for years was the 2008 Cotton Bowl debacle with Reggie Herring as interim "coach".

They never brought up the whipping they took in Shreveport in Dec. 2003 when we were without our best player, Shawn Andrews.

Just the one in which DMac and Felix Jones had one foot out the door and a bunch of players were upset by Hooten's firing...

For the last year, I guess they have had another to discuss with BA hobbling around like an 80 year old as Shane Ray kept hitting way after the whistle and the replay official was on crack...

The Shane Ray thing really pissed me off.  Not for the chop block but I was during the end of that game.  Really felt like he was trying to kill BA.

HogZombie

Hoggish1

Country Stylz

I hate their fans. Don't think I could take another loss this year.

Nipsey Mussle

SemperFi

Shane Ray is enough reason for me to despise Mizzou. He took too many cheap shots at BA last year that went unchecked by the Refs.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HogimusMaximus

Because their feet stink and WE have real hillbillies.

DeltaBoy

Over half of them a Yankee' s .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

swineology

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on November 25, 2015, 05:05:14 pm
Post your reasons why you hate missouri.

They have given us that stupid Battle Line Trophy

reddogjcss

Arrogant Punks, that got an easy ride first few years in SEC. Fans are as bad as LSU/Aggie fans. Nough said.

Aporkalypse Now

I hate their fans for sending all those pizzas to Oliver Miller before tip off.

Just kidding, that was funny shiznit.

RazorChuck

Because we got cheated there last year. We should have won that game with half a quarterback and it took BS officiating for them to get the win.
Their no pride fans can eat a bag of Richards.

WPS007

I live in St. Louis enough said  :razorback:

Hoggish1

Quote from: Nuttcracker, Sweet! on November 25, 2015, 07:06:35 pm

Yeah, I saw that disaster again last night. Bottom line is  the SEC did not want  USA vs Bama, which would have been dangerous...

bkjbearcat

Quote from: SemperFi on November 26, 2015, 08:06:04 am
Shane Ray is enough reason for me to despise Mizzou. He took too many cheap shots at BA last year that went unchecked by the Refs.

What was more frustrating is the next week Ray tried the same thing against Alabama. Only to be ejected in the first quarter.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022