Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Dan Enos a nominee for 2015 Broyles Award

Started by irk, November 25, 2015, 03:46:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

irk

According to SDS, and Broyles Award website, Enos is one of 32 nominees for top assistant coach in nation for 2015.

HotlantaHog

A nice accomplishment. 32 nominees seems like a LOT....

Hawgey-Davidson

Granted, Enos has done a terrific job year 1, but no way wins. Lot of good assistants out there with better records.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Hogchick

LLPL

Quote from: HotlantaHog on November 25, 2015, 04:20:07 pm
A nice accomplishment. 32 nominees seems like a LOT....

All 113 head coaches nominate an asst. from their staff. The Broyles committee knocks that down to 32 realistic nominees and then narrows it down to 6 or so that are actually invited to the banquet and a winner is announced.

Lake City Hog

I would say that his impact has been pretty profound! Teams with better records? Sure
Assistant coaches that made more of an impact?? Not so sure.

presidenthog

Quote from: Lake City Hog on November 25, 2015, 11:56:37 pm
I would say that his impact has been pretty profound! Teams with better records? Sure
Assistant coaches that made more of an impact?? Not so sure.
We went from one of the lesser offenses in the league to the top offense in the league. if not the best in the country. he will be heavily  considered just like robb smith was last year. we will need to see how Enos does with our other QB'S next year. brandon was ready to explode. let's see how he does with guys with no real game experience, but a ton of talent around them. a better situation than robb smith had.

Pig In The City

He is very deserving. I give him 100% of the credit for turning BA around.

Snizzzo

I give him 61% credit for helping BA have the year he's having.  I give 16% Brandon being a fifth yr senior and 3 years experience, 12% Brandon being healthy, and 47% a deeper/more talented receiving corps with the speed to move safeties and corners back thus opening the field and passing windows...

Hog N Bama

Enos is one smart cookie. Has made the Hog Offense a thing of beauty!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: